• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

At this point Trump should just come out and tweet that, if these four women won't leave the country, they need to be removed from office by any means possible, as they're traitors to the country. It's the next logical step, and it's clear that the GOP won't do anything to stop him. If one or all of these women were killed or beaten, there's little doubt that his base would celebrate the attacks, and Fox & Friends would have a good laugh over it. After all, these women aren't their fellow American citizens - they're the enemy that must be crushed at all costs.

This. And I can already see the moonz thread with a link to a conspiracy website claiming the New Black Panthers or Obama did it.

How stoked is BKF with these developments lately? He�s gotta be having an endorphins rush with all the hate coming out of the White House the last two weeks.

Wonder when Angus will be by to condemn Trump’s racist tweets that have actual fake news in them.

Trump is not a journalist. We can’t and shouldn’t hold him to the same standards.

“A-ha, but what does the Tunnels Left have to say about [something some CNBC anchor tweeted in 2014]?”

You too? I'll break it down as simple as I can.

Trump says the government of their native country is inept, etc.

The 3 I listed all were born and raised in the US.

Ergo, and stay with me here, the US has a government that's a catastrophe, corrupt, and on and on.

Hope that helps.

It’s even funnier now. Thanks for explaining !

Alcaida

Rich Lowry, one of those "brave" Never Trump conservatives back in 2016, jumped fully aboard the Trump Train about a year ago, and has been defending the cult with glee ever since. Here is his NY Post article today about the Trump tweets. He states that Omar is a citizen, calls Trump's tweets merely "foolhardy" - and then proceeds to basically agree with Trump that Omar really is an America-hating person who shouldn't be in Congress. No mention of the other 3 House members that Trump attacked, of course, it's all about Omar. Just another Republican who secretly seems to agree with Trump, but only wishes that he were less "foolhardy" with his tweets and insults.

Link: https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/woke-assimilation-teaching-our-politicians-to-hate-america/

ETA: Lowry does say the tweets were "noxious" at the start of the article - but then softens it to just "foolhardy" by the end of it.

Last edited:
Lots of older white women (family friends of my parents), and some men, appearing in my Facebook feed saying Trump’s comments were “taken out of context.” Man you gotta love how these people will defend him to the death instead of give an inch of criticism. And then play the victim.

Omar’s speech yesterday was solid. Talking about how his campaign was based entirely on how un-great America was and now all of a sudden it’s great again. A special collection of hypocrites.

Where are our conservative posters on this one? Angus, Catamount, Sailor, moonz, haven’t posted since he made the racist remarks. Courage !

Alcaida

The CEO of the Anti-Defamation League has come out supporting The Squad and opposing Trump's racism. I guess the head of the largest Jewish group in America doesn't think like Trump.

As an aside, "The Squad" is a dumb moniker and I think if their politics becomes synonymous with the Democratic party, it will hurt the party in a lot of states in 2020

As an aside, "The Squad" is a dumb moniker and I think if their politics becomes synonymous with the Democratic party, it will hurt the party in a lot of states in 2020

which policies specifically. AOC is really the only one (and some are supported by Cruz)...what are the others proposing?

I continue to be amused that this tiny Puerto Rican woman from the Bronx has so many people shook.

Back