• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bullshit Trump Says

yeah I mean shit, I get that trolls like Palma and all are having fun and the angry jobless whites are too, but this guy is just terrible to people. Forget Warren, the two guys there with him have to hear that shit?

yeah I mean shit, I get that trolls like Palma and all are having fun and the angry jobless whites are too, but this guy is just terrible to people. Forget Warren, the two guys there with him have to hear that shit?
Yep, what Warren did you was dispicable and she should resign because of it, but what the hell does that have to do with Navaho code breakers and war hero’s? Dude can’t just shut his mouth.

Yep, what Warren did you was dispicable and she should resign because of it, but what the hell does that have to do with Navaho code breakers and war hero’s? Dude can’t just shut his mouth.

What did Warren do?

What did Warren do?

Conservatives allege that she is lying about her Native American heritage and used such a lie to advance her career.

Even if she isn't as Native American as she says, there is no evidence that she has used the claim to advance her career, so it's a moot point in a lot of ways. But that's never stopped conservatives.

Warren should resign for claiming she’s Native American based upon a family oral history?

Wut.

I mean let’s say it turns out she’s not Native American at all. Is there any evidence she intentionally claimed to be, knowing she wasn’t, solely to gain an advantage? Doesn’t even fall under a legal misrepresentation.

Warren should resign for claiming she’s Native American based upon a family oral history?

Wut.

I mean let’s say it turns out she’s not Native American at all. Is there any evidence she intentionally claimed to be, knowing she wasn’t, solely to gain an advantage? Doesn’t even fall under a legal misrepresentation.

Pretty sure she lied on a job application to Harvard about being Native American.

There is a difference in saying I think we have Native American in our family, and using it to get a job. At the very least Harvard had her listed as a minority (lol) that didn’t just happen by chance. She used the suffering and genocide of a people to try and gain an edge, that is jus about as fucked up as it gets.

Last edited:
Pretty sure she lied on a job application to Harvard about being Native American.

There is a difference in saying I think we have Native American in our family, and using it to get a job.

How do you know that she lied? I was told that I was part German from my family...23andme says no. I would never have known without the DNA test. These tests only came out 10 years also. If her family said they were Native American, how would she know otherwise back then?

Why do Reps always think people are lying, unless they are Reps (which have been shown to lie often).

There is a difference in saying I think we have Native American in our family, and using it to get a job. At the very least Harvard had her listed as a minority (lol) that didn’t just happen by chance. She used the suffering and genocide of a people to try and gain an edge, that is jus about as fucked up as it gets.

The only thing we have proof of is that Harvard listed her Native American heritage as evidence of their diversity in a publication or a webpage. We have, to my knowledge, no proof that she intentionally, falsely used it to advance her career.

Lying requires intent to deceive and we have no evidence of that. Maybe she lied but there’s no evidence she did.

Do you believe it’s lying if her grandparents told her about their ancestry and were wrong and then she used that information?

Lying requires intent to deceive and we have no evidence of that. Maybe she lied but there’s no evidence she did.

Do you believe it’s lying if her grandparents told her about their ancestry and were wrong and then she used that information?

It depends on if she had knowledge that she was not Native American but used it anyway. If her grandparents told her and they were wrong...oh well. It was a different time and specific information such as this was passed by mouth, always a chance of being false.

Do you think Trump had bone spurs? It was his 5th deferral of the draft. Should he step down?

He benifited buy not serving his country, like a good American would.

Snopes says there isn’t much to it. Harvard said it was never a consideration. I know, fake news and elite liberal institutions and all.

Step down from Harvard or step down from senate?

https://www.snopes.com/politics/politicians/warren.asp

It's sad when people believe lies that someone lied.

Geez. Bet the rubes love that though.

I mean her employer had her listed as a minority that didn’t just happen by chance.

Several newly unearthed student and personnel records from the schools at which she taught or attended show that Warren either listed herself as white, or did not mention ethnicity at all. But the University of Pennsylvania, where Warren intermittently taught law school from 1987 through 1995, touted Warren as a minority faculty member in an official school publication, according to an online document obtained by The Boston Globe.

The school listed her as a minority in a “Minority Equity Report’’ posted on its website. The report, published in 2005, well after her departure, included her as the winner of a faculty teaching award in 1994. Her name was highlighted in bold, the designation used for minorities in the report. Neither the Warren campaign nor the University of Pennsylvania would explain why she was listed as a minority.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2012/05/10/records-shed-more-light-elizabeth-warren-minority-status/eE56vLDeZLvRpnAnqNqvGM/story.html

Back