• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

*2017 Pit Fantasy Football League One* Season VIII

Back to league 2 unfortunately, had a decent team, but every week my opponent would put up 80+ points. I would look at the other games in their 40-50 point shoot outs and just think only if...:mad:. What hurt my team was the drafting of Mariota and the Broncos defense (first defense selected I think) and of course my ridiculous schedule. Hope to be back in 2019!

Back to league 2 unfortunately, had a decent team, but every week my opponent would put up 80+ points. I would look at the other games in their 40-50 point shoot outs and just think only if...:mad:. What hurt my team was the drafting of Mariota and the Broncos defense (first defense selected I think) and of course my ridiculous schedule. Hope to be back in 2019!

Mariota was very solid for me last season, so you just got unlucky with that one.

Top 10 in points and relegating is absolutely brutal. Tough draw on division.

I'm at 11-2 (hoping to finish at 12-2, need Amendola to score under 18 points to hold on this week) and have had my eyes set on next week's games for the last few weeks to maximize my chances of promoting. I'm gonna be so bummed if I lose next week and am in League 2 again - my record against everyone in the league is gonna end up like 175-35 (depending on if Sleepy beats me or not, give or take a game).

Final Power Rankings

mbbSKI4.png

-By points scored, we have a few blatant outliers: Nonny missing the playoffs, Baller Deac getting relegated, Sd3 making the playoffs, and YoungBuck avoiding relegation.
-The Davis division capped off a ridiculous season with the #1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 scorers. The top four made the playoffs, while Baller had the most unfortunate schedule.
-The Poteat division is hot fucking garbage aside from Eagles.
-Props to both Sokolove and sloth for playing out the string and putting together a good final match. The Fantasy Gods have rewarded both of them by moving them out of the Power Rankings cellar.

Playoff Preview:

1) wake20 (Davis)
8) Wolf1297 (Kitchin)
First meeting this season

7) bernbp5 (Davis)
14) Screamindemon3 (Taylor)

3) HailToTheDeacons (Davis)
5) Ghostsurfer (Davis)
Season series tied 1-1

2) Eagles_Legendz (Poteat)
6) WakeForest Fan (Taylor)
Eagles_Legendz won the Week 5 meeting

It's been fun. See you when I see you.

Ugh. Pretty sure I'm drawing GhostSurfer in the first round 3/6 matchup. 5th, 7th, and 8th will be [on paper] much easier matchups for the other 'home' teams.

Davis Division is going to send four teams to the playoffs. Insane.

I'm not thrilled with this match-up either. Your team has Gurley and I have him in my $$ league and desperately need him to go off for 2 more weeks. Plus, I have a feeling that Olsen returns to last year's form this week & goes crazzzzzy.

My team was probably dead anyway with Wentz out but Siemian and Lee both going out in first qtr = curtains.

HTTD, congrats on the win. I thought I had a chance early on but that window was snuffed by Gurley. The only good news is that I have Gurley in my $$ league and am looking solid for playing in the championship...

Thanks.

I was lucky to catch you in the last week of the Zeke suspension. And I give all the credit (this week, and the whole season) to Toddy Gurley.

Teams relegating from League One:
Baller Deac
PhDeac
JamesSokolove
slothrop

Teams promoting to League One:
Wakeforest22890
DeaconPeach
DeacHawk
RaleighDeacon

Semifinals:

1) wake20 (Davis)
7) bernbp5 (Davis)
Season series tied 1-1

3) HailToTheDeacons (Davis)
6) WakeForest Fan (Taylor)

One final QF note: Ghostsurfer, the fourth Davis team to make the playoffs, scored higher than all four non-Davis teams in the first round. I need to work on divisional rebalancing for next season.

9th out of 20 in season long scoring. Screwed is a euphemism. Sorry, dude.

My playoff team would have put up over 130 points last week.

After finishing top 4 in scoring in the regular season.

Simmer down, Baller

Back