• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Captured.png

So I presume this will be the annual game where Liverpool begins to fall off the pace, never to recover. City isn't even playing all that well. But Liverpool is making more than enough mistakes - starting with their formation while down a man.

Our unwillingness to sign decent defenders in the transfer window was always going to come back to bite us, it was just a matter of when. Makes no sense to me.

So I presume this will be the annual game where Liverpool begins to fall off the pace, never to recover. City isn't even playing all that well. But Liverpool is making more than enough mistakes - starting with their formation while down a man.

To the neutral City seems to be playing pretty damn well

It was always going to go this way with Pool down to ten though

Hate the lineup Everton have chosen but there's nothing new. At least Schneiderlin is fit.

Ederson is completely fine

A couple cuts, he'll be back starting next week

Beat down. Not a great response by the manager or the team to going a man down. I guess it makes sense for Klopp to sub off everyone quickly but it didn’t do his defense any favors when no one could keep the ball up front.

3/5 man back line for the toffees

Not sure how I feel about it. Holgate playing RWB again. Sandro up top with Gylfi and Wayne. That didn't work against Chelsea.

3/5 man back line for the toffees

Not sure how I feel about it. Holgate playing RWB again. Sandro up top with Gylfi and Wayne. That didn't work against Chelsea.

?

It's a 4 man back line with Holgate on the bench

Clattenburg says it was a yellow. Clear sign it was a red.

Someone on RAWK pointed out that Clattenberg was the ref in the 2010 WC final that let de Jong murder someone and stay on the pitch.

Do you work for the team?

Forget signings. The club might want to start with playing more than 3 in the back when down to 10 men.

Have you watched Liverpool lately? To think we were getting anywhere with Klavan/Matic in the defense is laughable. You know how we give up goals constantly on set pieces? Nothing was really done to address that this offseason. You do know that they scored their first goal before Mane was sent off, right?

Sanchez making his first start for Spurs. Pumped about that.

NOT PUMPED about Sissoko at CM, but Spurs have Dortmund on Weds and no way Dembele can play twice in 5 days.

Back