• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Jesus Christ Cuco

Holgate for Cuco (stay back at RB)
Vlasic (play on the RW) for one of Schneid/Gana - Klassen in the B2B role where's looked lively
DCL for Sandro

3 subs at HT, blow it up

Hilariously bad attempt by Alli there. Great half for Spurs though.

Should have been a 4-4-2 from the start. Rooney obviously needed to be disciplined and hasn't been. Need a lot more width. And a change of pace player like Davies would have been great in the midfield and DCL running over the top or in the channels would have been nice too.

Why our $6mm/year manager can't see super basic stuff like width needed or pace needed is baffling to me

I can't fault him or any Everton player for the Kane goal, that was just shitty luck. Don't think any keeper saves that. But Cuco just can't keep getting picked. He doesn't clear the ball. Bad defender. He's fine going forward but you need to defend.

Should have been a 4-4-2 from the start. Rooney obviously needed to be disciplined and hasn't been. Need a lot more width. And a change of pace player like Davies would have been great in the midfield and DCL running over the top or in the channels would have been nice too.

Why our $6mm/year manager can't see super basic stuff like width needed or pace needed is baffling to me

I can't fault him or any Everton player for the Kane goal, that was just shitty luck. Don't think any keeper saves that. But Cuco just can't keep getting picked. He doesn't clear the ball. Bad defender. He's fine going forward but you need to defend.

Well he made all these changes and as it turns out Tottenham are also just the far better team

Back