• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I can't decide which side I'd rather United face in the FA Cup Final...

Welbeck’s been in really good form of late. Lacazette picking it up a bit too. Defense still needs help.

Has anybody spotted Harry Kane this weekend, btw? I dont think he showed up for the FA Cup semifinal yesterday. Worried about him.

If he was there, he was completely anonymous and I'm sure the press would have treated him the same as if Pogba went anonymous in a semifinal.

Anywho...hope hes ok. Perhaps he was busy reviewing tape to see which other goals he could get credited to his name?

Tottenham filing a protest to have extra votes added to Kane's total.

Despite adding a 40 goal scorer to their side Liverpool will still just finish in the around the same spot in the table with about the same number of points as last season.

Meanwhile, United will have climbed 4 spots, are currently 5 points better off than last season, have already scored 12 more goals in the league and get labeled as a club that isn't progressing.

Despite adding a 40 goal scorer to their side Liverpool will still just finish in the around the same spot in the table with about the same number of points as last season.

Meanwhile, United will have climbed 4 spots, are currently 5 points better off than last season, have already scored 12 more goals in the league and get labeled as a club that isn't progressing.

Liverpool only won three of their first nine league games. Having VVD from the start would have been nice.

Liverpool only won three of their first nine league games. Having VVD from the start would have been nice.

So you were only one £75 million signing from getting another nine points or something ? That's your argument ?

Hey, if Cazorla were healthy the past year and a half Liverpool wouldn't be in Champions League this year, Wilshere would have been sold, and Wenger would still be manager next year. Seems obvious.

So you were only one £75 million signing from getting another nine points or something ? That's your argument ?

Hey, if Cazorla were healthy the past year and a half Liverpool wouldn't be in Champions League this year, Wilshere would have been sold, and Wenger would still be manager next year. Seems obvious.

Liverpool went from having a bad defense without him to a good one with him. Finally replacing Moreno with Robertson contributed to that as well.

Back