• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Lineup help time:

Rivers vs. Phi or Siemian vs. Oak.
Hilton @ Seattle, Pryor @KC, or Tate @ Min

Leaning Rivers (he's due) and Tate, but all of those WR matchups are rough. Could also bench all 3 WR and start JacQuizz at FLEX vs the Giants.
Like Golden a lot this week. Xavier Rhodes is very unlikely to follow Tate into the slot which means he'll likely take Jones/Golladay out on the sides.

I do like Siemian this week but Rivers is probably the play. PHI secondary this year doesn't scare me at all and they seem to be a pass-funnel defense. Both Alex Smith and Eli had QB1 finishes against them this year.

Waiver wire running backs this week is nuts. Who ya got?
Non-PPR.

Kamara even though he's on BYE.
Aaron Jones
Cohen
Elijah McGuire
Ellington
Wayne Gallman
Collins in Baltimore is on a very short leash.

Gotta replace Cook and Carson, unfortunately.

Waiver wire running backs this week is nuts. Who ya got?
Non-PPR.

Kamara even though he's on BYE.
Aaron Jones
Cohen
Elijah McGuire
Ellington
Wayne Gallman
Collins in Baltimore is on a very short leash.

Gotta replace Cook and Carson, unfortunately.

Top-3 are all legit. Kamara is the best of the 3.

Bench 1, 1 PPR

Doug Martin vs. NE
Will Fuller vs. KC
Latavius Murray at Chicago
Theo Riddick vs. Carolina

Or start all 4 and bench Amari Cooper vs. Baltimore cause he's sucked this year

Pick 2, .5PPR:

J. Landry v. TN
Smallwood v. Arizona
R. Matthews @ MIA
M. Lee @ Pitt

Right now I have the first two, but considering switching out Matthews for Landry. They've had similar production (average production with one big week), but the match up for Landry is probably a little bit better. Also, not sure that Smallwood is going to play.

Yeah, I might be losing right now, but I am 100% GUARANTEED TO WIN THIS WEEK ALREADY!

Zeke's InnocencePaul
3 - 1 - 0 | 2nd

vs.

Orig Proj

Live Proj

icon_02_100.png
RudyChris
1 - 3 - 0 | 8th

10 Players remaining
Chance to win 100%

8 Players remaining
Chance to win 0%

So, is Morris the RB to pick up with Elliot's court decision, or McFadden? Or is there more legal maneuvering yet to come that will keep Zeke on the field?

So, is Morris the RB to pick up with Elliot's court decision, or McFadden? Or is there more legal maneuvering yet to come that will keep Zeke on the field?

I'm not sure anyone knows the answer to your first question - the interwebz contain every imaginable take on this topic. My gut feeling is DMC comes in as the starter, while Morris retains his current role, perhaps with a little more work. I think it will be similar to Cameron Artis-Payne and the Panthers in the past (CAP inactive every week until Stewart can't play, and then he's immediately the starter).

As for the second question: yes, there will be more legal bullshit. Stay tuned.

Pick 3:

Kamara vs DET
Tate @ NO
Thielen vs GB
Abdullah @ NO

Devante Parker downgraded to doubtful.

Watson vs. Browns is very tempting.

Back