• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2017 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Up 30 with Hopkins and Boswell left vs Foles and Bell

Gonna be toiggggght

Does anyone have Todd Gurley’s address? I’d like to send him a thank-you gift basket.

Fuck gurley...cost me the champ last year and is going to be the reason I lose this year...fucker

Pick 2 RB and 1 flex:

Derrick Henry v JAX
Jordan Howard v MIN
Jamaal Williams v Detroit
Peyton Barber v NO
Isaiah Crowell v Pitt
Jerrick Mckinnon v CHI
Brandon Oliver v OAK
Jarvis Landry v BUF

Are Kareem Hunt and Tyreke Hill dropable? Sounds like they'll both play very little, if at all. In my stupid 2-week final, I have them both. Fortunately, I have a lot of depth (replacing with Diggs and Bernard), but would like to drop and snag replacement players to block my opponent. Thoughts?

Speaking of leagues. Lots as in hundreds of people donating to Shriners Hospital on behalf of Todd Gurley, which means thousands won their leagues due to one guy (not having the better team or even knowing which guys to start/sit).

Which made me think, what type of league should I join where ONE GUY cannot single handedly beat me, in this case, Gurley?

A 2 quarterback league? Honestly not sure, but I lost to 2 guys that I absolutely smoked in the regular season, but lost by 9 and 11 respectively in the playoffs.

But merely based on draft order, or passing on injury prone Gurley...he...one guy...beats me. One dude had Inactive WR starting, no clue how or why. And he wins, with Gurley.

Last edited:
I suggest you just accept that fantasy football is a crapshoot instead.

Back