• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College basketball bribery scandal

RC was a common denominator between the 2 staffs. I wonder why he wasn't getting them to go to class or lift when on the prior staff?

And you wonder why no one like you when you make snarky, baseless insinuations like this.

"I go to Wake Forest and I inherit six kids that were arrested for various reasons and they wanted me to rebuild that. My fourth season, we had a winning season. I beat Duke. I beat North Carolina. I beat North Carolina State. I beat Notre Dame twice. But they let me go because my first couple, three years in changing that culture, we took some losses. Now I had nine freshmen and sophomores and we won.

"My point is rebuilding in today's society, it takes time. Changing a culture doesn't happen overnight. That's been my reputation. 'Jeff's the rebuilder. Jeff's the guy who has to go in there and painstakingly change the culture.'"

Lol, fuck you, buddy.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...sistant-Jeff-[Redacted]-builds-a-11108083.php

that POS culture he created sure included "I" quite a bit.

Question... what if after taking the money in college to join Adidas a player decides post college to sign with someone else? How would Adidas enforce the loyalty they paid for?

Question... what if after taking the money in college to join Adidas a player decides post college to sign with someone else? How would Adidas enforce the loyalty they paid for?

I think the money is to get the kid to a specific school. Then the coaches who get the benefit of the player in turn steer them to the agent/advisor/brand who put put some/all of the money. That's my understanding but I was shockingly not a high level college basketball recruit so I don't know for sure.

I find it hilarious that Manning's staff felt like they had to change the culture from the culture changer. Unreal.

Also who were the 6? I have a feeling that fucker is lying. Bolded guys are the only dudes he inherited so 6/9 were arrested?

G 1 Tony Chennault 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) 170 lb (77 kg) Fr Neumann-Goretti High School Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
G 2 Gary Clark (C) 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) 195 lb (88 kg) Sr Montverde Academy Sarasota, Florida
C 33 Carson Desrosiers 6 ft 11 in (2.11 m) 210 lb (95 kg) Fr Central Catholic High School (MA) Windham, New Hampshire
F 41 Brooks Godwin 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) 200 lb (91 kg) Jr Mount Tabor High School Winston-Salem, North Carolina
G 11 C. J. Harris (C) 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) 175 lb (79 kg) So Mount Tabor High School Winston-Salem, North Carolina
G 43 Aaron Ingle 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) 175 lb (79 kg) Jr Christ School Weaverville, North Carolina
G 42 Spencer Jennings (I) 6 ft 0 in (1.83 m) 170 lb (77 kg) So Herbert Henry Dow High School Midland, Michigan
F 45 Ryan Keenan 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) 195 lb (88 kg) Jr Westbury Christian School Bellaire, Texas
F 52 Denmore McDermott 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) 235 lb (107 kg) Sr St. Paul's School for Boys Baltimore, Maryland
F 30 Travis McKie 6 ft 7 in (2.01 m) 195 lb (88 kg) Fr John Marshall High School Richmond, Virginia
F 25 Nikita Mescheriakov 6 ft 7 in (2.01 m) 215 lb (98 kg) RS Jr St. John's Prospect Hall Minsk, Belarus
F 20 Ari Stewart 6 ft 7 in (2.01 m) 205 lb (93 kg) So Joseph Wheeler High School Marietta, Georgia
G 0 J. T. Terrell 6 ft 4 in (1.93 m) 175 lb (79 kg) Fr West Charlotte High School Charlotte, North Carolina
C 40 Ty Walker

Last edited:
And if you "inherit" a frosh recruit and he gets arrested on your watch - that is your fault you piece of shit.

636025768521530560-1334883657_Let-it-Go-Wallpaper-elsa-queen-frozen-38755400-1191-670.png

If the argument is that the kids are making millions for the school, then isn't the equivalent of a grad school stipend awfully low?

Do you think high school football players should be paid? There are coaches making over $100,000 per year, multi million dollar stadiums, and attendance of 10,000 or more per game.
"I go to Wake Forest and I inherit six kids that were arrested for various reasons and they wanted me to rebuild that. My fourth season, we had a winning season. I beat Duke. I beat North Carolina. I beat North Carolina State. I beat Notre Dame twice. But they let me go because my first couple, three years in changing that culture, we took some losses. Now I had nine freshmen and sophomores and we won.

"My point is rebuilding in today's society, it takes time. Changing a culture doesn't happen overnight. That's been my reputation. 'Jeff's the rebuilder. Jeff's the guy who has to go in there and painstakingly change the culture.'"

Lol, fuck you, buddy.

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...sistant-Jeff-[Redacted]-builds-a-11108083.php
Seriously, I hate that asshole. I'm so glad the quad was rolled when he left. We should do it again on the anniversary of his termination

We should roll the quad every year on the anniversary of his firing

Nah, buckets. I think it's best to let the wind blow away the fart that he was. Never forget who hired him, but do nothing that even remotely recognizes his existence.

Can we get the FBI to investigate [name redacted] for defrauding the athletic program for millions of dollars?

Back