Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115156575859606162 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1228

Thread: The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

Also, those same dipshits are eating up that bs anyway. F em.

liberty university is DESPERATE to be viewed as big time. Hit them and their anti science and anti history selves by relegating them and their religion of political trumpism into irrelevance. Keep them playing the bob jones universities of the world and they'll never be on tv and increase their brand.

I donít think as a grown-up, Iíve ever made that face in a church.

Any religious person that looks at that has to realize his "faith" a smokescreen right?

Sadly no

Restricted Access
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Trump just asked Melania, "Who's that hippie on the cross?"

I wonder how many people had to be beaten and gassed within an inch of their lives to afford Trump the opportunity to take that awfully uncomfortable picture. They look like suspects in a police lineup, not spouses in a church.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Trump just asked Melania, "Who's that hippie on the cross?"

ďA loserĒ.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    Sadly no
    Well they use their ďfaithĒ as a smokescreen as well.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    big Wes Anderson fans

Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    Also, those same dipshits are eating up that bs anyway. F em.

liberty university is DESPERATE to be viewed as big time. Hit them and their anti science and anti history selves by relegating them and their religion of political trumpism into irrelevance. Keep them playing the bob jones universities of the world and they'll never be on tv and increase their brand.
    Yep. For all their rants about coastal elites and godless pagans and such, Liberty (and the Falwells) are desperate to be seen as more mainstream and major league and legitimate. One of the easiest ways to do that is to play big-time sports with major universities. Playing ACC schools is a great way for them to get the publicity and acceptance that they want. Cut that out, leave them playing rinky-dink schools, and they'll never get the publicity and major university status that they crave.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    ďA loserĒ.
    ďI like martyrs who donít die.Ē

So, the critical path is:
    1) Everyone become Christian
    2) Solve racism

It's really the left that's racist because they've kicked out God.

Riiiiiiiiiiight

The lieutenant governor said that crime against Floyd, a black man who was filmed crying out for help as a white police officer pinned him to the ground with a knee to his neck, was ďa crime against black AmericaĒ

FFS
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

How do crimes against black America work? 3/5ths the penalties of crimes in white America? Probably more like 5/3rd...

Seriously F that guy. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    So, the critical path is:
    1) Everyone become Christian
    2) Solve racism

Yes, because Southern Baptists (Patrick is one) are well known for being so loving and welcoming of diverse groups and viewpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Deac View Post
    Yes, because Southern Baptists (Patrick is one) are well known for being so loving and welcoming of diverse groups and viewpoints.
    This. My path away from organized religion began in early high school when the local teen home for wayward kids, or whatever the f it was called back then, would bring kids to church service Sundays. The under their breath muttering and lingering annoyed (and worse) stares opened my eyes and caused me to think critically and ask more questions. The very kids that should have been embraced with open arms stopped coming after a few weeks. Shameful.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Arenít black Americans Christians at a higher rate than white folks? Maybe we should just reframe policy brutality as religious discrimination or is that just reserved for people who canít force others to pray to their god?

Restricted Access
    Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    It's really the left that's racist because they've kicked out God.

Riiiiiiiiiiight
    Aren't these the same people who hate Muslims for being Muslims?

Aren't the guys who supported putting children in cages and taking them away from their parents?