• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did Trump insult widow of Niger GI?

And I would answer any legal question you sent me
Let’s not pretend like you don’t get a dig in against me on a regular basis

While I leave you be
You think I would ask you a legal question? You know you can participate on this board without being a total ass wipe? It is allowed. Did you have some sort of arrested development in your past? Are there some sort of personal issues in your life that causes you to act this way on this board?

Last edited:
Right. Does it sound anything like what ITC speculated? Is this the caricature who didn't know how to empathize? To review...

since unrelated "evidence" is now admissible

exhibit A of why we should definitely give Donald Trump the benefit of the doubt when it comes to nuance and tact when to comes to private conversations:

It's a sample size of one.

Do you think Johnson's family was lying?

They are clearly grieving. Why wouldn't they be? The opportunistic, exploitative "rock-star" Congressperson has some questions to answer.

It takes genuine derangement not to see what's going here.

irons-testing-lowres.jpg

I imagine that probably most of the difference in the two calls is that Trump knew that the first call was to a member of his adoring fan base and that the second call likely was not. Otherwise if he was so comfortable making the call why did he have to go to Kelly for advice about it anyway?

Last edited:
Confirmation that Kelly directly and intentionally lied from the White House podium.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-reg-wilson-kelly-tape-of-speech-20171020-story.html

No, no, no. General Kelly is part of a Republican Gold-Star family. As such, his word is sacrosanct. The Johnsons appear to be a Democratic Gold-Star family. Much like Mr. and Mrs. Khan, their words, thoughts, and feelings have no value in this conversation. All that matters is the choice of hats made by a elected member of Congress.

Kelly read that speech. It's his version of Powell's speech to the UN. Each was presented total lies and told to share them.

Trump humiliated Kelly in front of the world.

If Kelly is the man I've thought him to be, once he sees the true speech by Rep. Wilson. he would resign. Sadly, I don't think he will.

Came back to say that Kelly apparently just straight up lied about the speech Wilson gave two years ago. It’s not even a mischaracterization. It’s just a flat out lie

Lol that timeline is a MSM fabrication, numbers you trump-deranged tailpipe

Last edited:
I'm actually somewhat shocked by how off Kelly was. She told the whole story of the fallen FBI agents that Kelly suggested she ignored completely. Even the story of the passing of the bill (to name the building, not to fund it), she discussed the work it took to get it done quickly, and credited that to the respect Congress has for the FBI - Kelly claimed she just called Obama and asked for $20 million. Really shameful.

Back