• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Don. Jr. and Jared should save the taxpayers money and just plead guilty now.

Can't wait for the new NY AG to indict the Trump crime family.

f4f2d1fe95afe7ed2f15e464cb141599.jpg

I thought Chris said “daddy is young for his age”?

Sailor need not criticize anyone about being on their knees.

Trump is making America less safe again. He is declassifying parts of FISA applications of Ohr and Page. This is a horrific and dangerous precedent.

Man, Trump must be pissing in his pants every hour.

Introducing exhibit #317 of evidence supporting obstruction of justice.

This sad sack’s days are numbered and he knows it.

I think he's pretty close to tired of being President. The only thing keeping him going is ego and his obsessive need for adulation. He wants to be removed from office because he knows he's about to suffer a huge defeat and will eventually lose a hypothetical 2020 election. If he goes down via impeachment, he can at least save face (in his eyes) by claiming it's all been a deep state conspiracy and his cult followers will remain loyal supporters.

I think he's pretty close to tired of being President. The only thing keeping him going is ego and his obsessive need for adulation. He wants to be removed from office because he knows he's about to suffer a huge defeat and will eventually lose a hypothetical 2020 election. If he goes down via impeachment, he can at least save face (in his eyes) by claiming it's all been a deep state conspiracy and his cult followers will remain loyal supporters.

Every time he says something about "accomplishing more in 2 years than any other president did in 8", I imagine that he is trying to justify leaving early. He probably still wants to do enough (pardoning, firing Justice Department people, etc) to keep himself out of jail though.

He can't pardon if he isn't president.

He can't pardon if he isn't president.

I don't think he actually cares about pardoning people unless it 1) directly benefits himself, or 2) scores him political points with his cult. Trump only cares about Trump.

Back