• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

But why? Everyone is having so much fun, and the party is just beginning. Don't be such a wet blanket.

LOL. At this point, the only two groups that want the Clintons to remain in the spotlight are their personal staff and hangers-on, who would probably benefit politically or financially from some more campaigning, and the GOP, which desperately wants them to remain as boogeymen (and women) for their base. If the Clintons fade into the shadows, the GOP will have to quickly look around and find another LibDem for Fox, Breitbart, and party spokesmen to build up as the incarnation of Satan on Earth. If the Clintons really do fade into the background, my guess is the GOP and right-wing media will try to gin up Pelosi as the next great LibDem demon, but she just doesn't seem to inspire that special level of hate that the Clintons did (at least yet).

Last edited:
I have said that here many times in defense of Trump (gross) and other men in that women throw themselves at them for money and fame. I agree 100 percent.

Trump bought furniture,
Clinton bought a red beret. Cheap
Bastard.

You still don't get it. Trump tried to bribe an unwilling, married woman to have sex with him against her will.

Versus

Monica who came to DC to "get her Presidential knee pads". She wasn't only willing. She was looking forward to doing him.

It's unfathomable you refuse to see the difference.

Just so you understand, Bill was a pig and should have said no, but these instances couldn't be much more different.

The Clintons have largely faded into the background.

You still don't get it. Trump tried to bribe an unwilling, married woman to have sex with him against her will.

Versus

Monica who came to DC to "get her Presidential knee pads". She wasn't only willing. She was looking forward to doing him.

It's unfathomable you refuse to see the difference.

Just so you understand, Bill was a pig and should have said no, but these instances couldn't be much more different.

Is it really “unfathomable” RJ? Really?

NYTimes: Mueller learned of Trump attempt to stop Sessions recusal

(CNN) Special counsel Robert Mueller is aware of an unsuccessful attempt by President Donald Trump to lobby Attorney General Jeff Sessions not to recuse himself from the Justice Department's Russia probe, The New York Times reported Thursday.

The Times, citing two people with knowledge of the episode, said Trump had ordered White House counsel Don McGahn last March to stop Sessions from recusing himself from oversight of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. A source close to Sessions confirmed to CNN Friday that McGahn reached out to the attorney general in an attempt to dissuade him.

Trump's reported attempt to have a political ally maintain control of an investigation into his associates would add to a list of possible examples of Trump seeking to influence the Justice Department -- and opening himself up to potential obstruction of justice claims.

Ty Cobb, a lawyer for the President, told CNN tonight he "respectfully declines to respond."

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/01/04/...sessions/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

Lol at that video. "[This country] won't look foolish while I'm here."

it's like it's opposite day!

Come to think of it, Ivanka looks kind of Russian. Are we sure she isn't actually a double agent?

you know, i was thinking the other day...how many times has Trump talked under oath? he lies so often, but i don't think under oath. do you think he could contain his lies?

you know, i was thinking the other day...how many times has Trump talked under oath? he lies so often, but i don't think under oath. do you think he could contain his lies?

Lester Holt got him to admit for his reason for firing Comey and wasn't even trying.

Imagine what Mueller will do.

Back