• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

If the report about Sessions actively looking for dirt on Comey around the time of the firing is true, the AG may go from recused to co-conspirator in obstruction of justice. They couldn't type the paperwork fast enough for Sessions to rat out Trump to protect himself.

Last edited:
Which admitted sexual molester are you talking about? I’ve lost count in my old age. I’m sure I’ve voted for more than one. Maybe you have too!

Yes I did vote for Bill - I will tell them how he had a young intern on her knees under his desk assumably the presidents pants off or unzipped as she pleasured him in the Oval Office (how humiliating for her) while he conducted presidential business.

How his wife destroyed her life at only 21 years old. AND how he is still considered one of the greatest presidents of all time. People didn’t give A flying shit about his infidelities, his sexual deviance and multiple accusers as they were either trailer trash, liars or part of some right wing conspirxy to destroy Hillary’s aspiring career,’ oops I mean her husband.

As the list of “me toos” will hit the Guinness world book of records, I would pipe down about the sexual assault issues. You don’t give a damn about it unless it fits your agenda.

Seems to be the consensus around here.

Before leaving for her job in DC, "When Lewinsky left Portland to settle in Washington, she reportedly told Kathlyn, “I'm going to the White House to get my presidential knee pads.”

Saying Monica was sexually assaulted is total BS. She went to DC looking for it according to her OWN WORDS.

Bill was a pig but didn't "sexually assault" Monica.

Trying to equate this to Trump's admitting he was serial sexual assaulter and Peeping Tom pervert is dishonest and wholly inaccurate.

On a nationally broadcast radio show, Trump admitted to going into the changing rooms of Miss Universe and especially Miss Teen USA to carry on conversations with naked and half-naked teenage girls. No other men were allowed in those rooms.

He is a pervert, but nothing he has admitting to doing could keep you from voting for him.

Trump is the worst human being to be POTUS since at least Andrew Jackson.

I thought risc supposedly regretted her Trump vote, but here she is whataboutting for him?

I thought risc supposedly regretted her Trump vote, but here she is whataboutting for him?

She can't help herself.

Deep down inside, she knows the President is a piece of shit and she never should have voted for him. She knows that 'pubs are fucking this country six ways from Sunday at the moment. But her tribalism won't let her quite admit the truth.

So you are saying Monica Lewinsly seduced president clinton? In. Other words stick a cigar up their ———, they let you do it! Lucky Bill!

All reports point toward a consensual relationship between a powerful man and a starfucker. His lying about it under oath is the legal problem.

If you don’t think starfuckers throw themselves at men of power and money and fame well you are the naive one.

Do you lump all who don’t buy into the opinions here are not entitled to post here? Rename the tunnels politics for liberals. Exclude Christians, Pubs, whites who don’t beat themselves up everyday for being white, pro lifers, rich people, uneducated (excluding blacks,Latinos, immigrant who come from cultures with barbaric practices, Muslims, frankly all immigrants as long as they aren’t white), police, straight folks who have sex with the opposite sex, or people who say sex instead of gender, don’t bale cakes for certain weddings, priest who molested me and 100s of thousands of others, NRA people, gun people but not the criminals and punks on the street cause they are victims, climate
Change deniers, pro offensive stance on terror, look at people cross-eyes and you’re profiling me, hurt others feelings, say non politically correct words like anchor baby, but keep the obscene who say nigga 24/7, birthers asking for education records, grades of obama, passports, etc, who were all racist even though they voted for him but couldn’t disagree for fear of being called a racist, ha anyone white IS a racist by their very color (which is racist) and ....... ill add more. Oh people who speak their minds here who wind up on the OG AWARDS LIST s the DUMBEST FUCKING POSTERS where you can all
Ridicule these incoherent assholes who you despise because they don’t think like you.

Rename this group Love trumps hate.

Xox louie love.

So you're saying that we are missing out on potential revenue?

Really, so she was a prostitute? Or was that common knowledge
Among young interns? In other words, knowledge that doing the right thing as an intern was performing sexual favors? Sort of like Hollywood? I wouldn’t doubt it with the immoral pig pen powerful untouchables who get away with murder in their detached world from reality where we live.

Why would she say that? Were knee pads given out at orientation for interns?

Not everyone, just her. SHE wanted to fuck POTUS. SHE said so BEFORE going to DC...

Bill shouldn't have done her, but she wanted a notch on her bedpost.

There are a lot of serious allegations about Bill Clinton that are far more disturbing than the by-all-accounts consensual encounters with Ms. Lewinsky.

There are a lot of serious allegations about Bill Clinton that are far more disturbing than the by-all-accounts consensual encounters with Ms. Lewinsky.

This is why the Clintons need to go away quietly. This would have been a campaign issue last year if Trump didn't have his own Jeffrey Epstein issues.

BTW, aren't you supposed to include in your posts an Atlantic Monthly link?

This is why the Clintons need to go away quietly. This would have been a campaign issue last year if Trump didn't have his own Jeffrey Epstein issues.

trying to cut back. New Year's resolution.

I DID say I regretted it. However when I mention anything that points to other
scenarios involved in this “collusion” and that other parties or people may haven’t been so squeeky clean, I am reminded I voted for a sexual predator.

I’ll fignt back.

I

why do you feel the need to bring up other unrelated incidents whenever folks criticize Trump, if not to downplay his fuckups? And why are putting collusion in quotes, if not to insinuate that it's fake?

You think people give you crap on here just because you voted for Trump, but it's really because you tend to post things that are stupid.

But why? Everyone is having so much fun, and the party is just beginning. Don't be such a wet blanket.

The point was that he might *want* to share the recordings. Not that he should be subpoenaed for them.

Yeah, I think he releases some audio tape in a week or two to keep the media buzz about his book going. The Admin back lash already boosted sales of his book, I bet the marketing strategy has a budget of $0 and is solely focused on getting the President to tweet about the book.

Back