• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAS MCFARLAND!!1!

Remember when lovington was trying to get a ride for Chas's sister from the Charlotte airport to W-S from just whoever on this board was willing to go get her ? Eventually we decided it would be an NCAA violation and she found another way to get where she was going.

ooh-yeah-member-8815419.png

Yep, remember it clearly because I was there. His buddy ralphie triple dog dared him to wet his 13 incher and stick it to a slab of dry ice. He missed his class, Professor Shields was pissed, fire department came. End up losing a big chunk of his meat and ejaculates sideways to this day.

If I didn’t know better I’d say this sounds like an Rkarl story

Pretty cool that we were able to get him out of Illinois, but surprising that it didn't create a pipeline to Ayo.

Who couldn't love a guy that annoyed opposing players every game and also dominated Psycho-T.

I do remember a 7 pt. possession involving Mcfarland annoying someone, them getting T-eed up, some free throws, and a 3-pointer.

Every Wake teams needs a McFarland. He was like our very own Dennis Rodman minus the wedding dress and diplomacy skills.

And then there was the game against VT in 2010 where he got called for an offensive foul (which appeared to be nonexistent), got teed-up, and the game (and season) was all downhill for Wake from there.

And then there was the game against VT in 2010 where he got called for an offensive foul (which appeared to be nonexistent), got teed-up, and the game (and season) was all downhill for Wake from there.

I was there. It was miserable.

I love Chas. Uncanny knack for getting opposing players T'd up

Back