• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAS MCFARLAND!!1!

Who couldn't love a guy that annoyed opposing players every game and also dominated Psycho-T.

I do remember a 7 pt. possession involving Mcfarland annoying someone, them getting T-eed up, some free throws, and a 3-pointer.

Every Wake teams needs a McFarland. He was like our very own Dennis Rodman minus the wedding dress and diplomacy skills.

I'd completely forgotten about that fucking nickname for Hansbrough. A quick search on the Googles tells me he's playing ball in China now...

Honestly may be my most hated college basket player of all time and that includes Redick, Battier and Shire.

Happy Birthday Chas.

Any idea what he is doing these days? wikipedia says "former player" for the Happinets (lol) in the Japanese "bj league" (lol).

He has been posting a lot of "legalize weed" stuff on Facebook recently, which is a vast improvement from his usual alt right racist stuff..

Visser was just a douche, Chas was a bad guy.

I never met the guy, but is this really true?

I kinda liked the way opposing players hated him. Seems like a beneficial quality within the game.

Chas was defs a legit piece of shit person

I'd completely forgotten about that fucking nickname for Hansbrough. A quick search on the Googles tells me he's playing ball in China now...

This never gets old. Fake tough guy.

Who couldn't love a guy that annoyed opposing players every game and also dominated Psycho-T.

I do remember a 7 pt. possession involving Mcfarland annoying someone, them getting T-eed up, some free throws, and a 3-pointer.

Every Wake teams needs a McFarland. He was like our very own Dennis Rodman minus the wedding dress and diplomacy skills.

I think he was closer to Bill Lambier than Dennis Rodman

Happy belated birthday Chas.

We've had guys other teams hated, but that's because they were great players. Chil, Duncan and Paul come to mind. Chas is the only guy I can think of that was hated so much by ACC teams/fans that wasn't a really good or great player. Another could be Greg Newton, but that may have been just WF fans that hated him and not the ACC in general. Wojo could also be in there, but I think he was a DPOY at least one year. All of the other guys I can of made it to the NBA.

Okay. Still think it would be good to have a guy the opposing team and fans hate for a change.

he was just an asshole around town -- obnoxious at parties, aggressive toward girls, always picking fights

just a dumb and lame dude

I liked the idea we had an enforcer on the team. I remember seeing him at one of the all you can eat Asian places. I was just waiting for the owner to come tell him to stop eating so much but it never happened. He probably would have tossed him up on the hot grill.

Happy belated Birthday Chas. I feel like I remember hearing a story about Chas and dry ice at some point when I was at Wake but I can't remember it anymore, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Happy belated Birthday Chas. I feel like I remember hearing a story about Chas and dry ice at some point when I was at Wake but I can't remember it anymore, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Yep, remember it clearly because I was there. His buddy ralphie triple dog dared him to wet his 13 incher and stick it to a slab of dry ice. He missed his class, Professor Shields was pissed, fire department came. End up losing a big chunk of his meat and ejaculates sideways to this day.

He did keep a mother fucking boa constrictor or some slightly smaller shit in his student apartment. Saw that slytherin asshole hanging out inside the toilet one time.

Back