• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial “Please Don’t Turn Out to be Creeps Too” List of Famous People

Sorry, wrong word - just keep wondering who else is going to get tagged. If these women are are being harassed I have no problem with the fall out.

I feel like football players should be able to get away with harassment. It's part of the deal, kill yourselves for our entertainment and you can be an asshole:

I feel like football players should be able to get away with harassment. It's part of the deal, kill yourselves for our entertainment and you can be an asshole:

After checking a few NFL rosters, I'm pretty sure they get away with harassment, and a little more.

I like it when the "please don't turn out to be creeps" thread is right next to the "Hot Chicks" thread

First ballot creep Hall of Famer Cardinal Law is dead. Rot in Hell!

Not even joking, that story sounded so similar to:

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

The Aziz thing feels way different to me. Honestly I'm pretty surprised it got published.

The Aziz story doesn't seem to fit in w/ the rest of them. She approached him to swap #s. She went to dinner w/ him. She willingly went back to his place. She allowed him to eat her out. She then sucked him off. Now after all that she found it weird that he was expecting to fuck?

Back