• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial “Please Don’t Turn Out to be Creeps Too” List of Famous People

It's not funny, but you cant help but laugh at how uniformly terrible men are. We're just shit wall-to-wall

Other inappropriate behavior included staring at women’s breasts, massaging an intern’s shoulders, asking a woman how she felt about sexual harassment and asking women to twirl for him, according to CNN.

You glance at the cleavage and get a sense of it. You don't stare at it!

Weak

I want more to come out on this before I believe that this is more than the average celeb looking at a nice pair of tits.

Was at dinner last week with my lady and we were having a conversation about who will be the next outed perv. I told her that as long as it's not Morgan Freeman then I'd be fine. Like clockwork, it's Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman has a Woody Allen-esque skeleton in his closet too.

I tried telling y'all that Morgan Freeman would not be a surprise member of this list o' creeps.

I want more to come out on this before I believe that this is more than the average celeb looking at a nice pair of tits.

Was at dinner last week with my lady and we were having a conversation about who will be the next outed perv. I told her that as long as it's not Morgan Freeman then I'd be fine. Like clockwork, it's Morgan Freeman.

Meh. If some old dude kept staring at your junk and nagging you about it, and asking you if you are wearing underwear and yanking your pants, you’d get pretty pissed.

You guys realize that back in the day, Morgan Freeman publicly acknowledged the fact that he was banging his underage step-granddaughter, right?

I hope nobody had Ron Jeremy on their list:

Back