• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paradise Jam Predictions - How many wins this weekend?

How many wins this weekend for the Deacs?

• Total voters
I do not think you realize how garbage the Deacons are at this point in the season. This particular team has not figured out how to play any defense, how to block out and rebound on any level and right now their shooting skills have left all but Woods. Childress cannot pass the ball, Crawford cannot run the team, Wilbekin keeps trying to drive and he is too short and needs to realize he is a spot up jump shooter. Somewhere along the line Big Sam has to earn his way into the lineup to give us another big body.

That doesn’t change the discrepancy in talent between even Liberty and Drake, much less Wake and Drake.

It’s also sample size two. Wake will be fine.

Lack of effort! Which is inexcusable.

I hope Danny ran their asses off until they puked on drills.

Total Rebounds

Wake 28 (9 offensive)
Liberty 39 (9 offensive)

I mean I am not watching the Liberty Mercer game, but they are being doubled up by Mercer on the offensive glass, out rebounded on the whole 34-21. I can handle a loss but to get mauled on the glass by this team is just so disheartening. That pimply faced kid doesn't even have half the rebounds he had vs wake. I am just so disgusted as to what transpired the other night.

I mean I am not watching the Liberty Mercer game, but they are being doubled up by Mercer on the offensive glass, out rebounded on the whole 34-21. I can handle a loss but to get mauled on the glass by this team is just so disheartening. That pimply faced kid doesn't even have half the rebounds he had vs wake. I am just so disgusted as to what transpired the other night.

You paid for FloHoops.com, didn't you. It's OK... Nobody is going to judge you. $29.95 for 12 games of basketball over a weekend... That's only like $2.50 per game. Peanuts.

Please let us know how Colorado looks later on.

If we come out with the effort of the first two games we stumble to a 1-2 performance. If we don’t get outworked we will stumble to 3-0 this weekend, even if we don’t work out some of the glaring weaknesses this team has.

On another note, has anyone figured out a way, legal or otherwise, to watch this game without paying $30 or driving to Lynchburg?

So I guess if we buy this shit then we just buy it for a month and unsubscribe after this weekend?

I am going to listen to the games on my phone and use my imagination to paint a picture in my head.

For free.

09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg

Love the pic on the main page of the Paradise Jam website. Key looks scared shitless.

ab3c2b_90204e0a84eb40879ffe005d5c75b10f~mv2.png

Reminds me so much of the first BZ year when people thought that maybe Stetson was actually a decent team. Liberty is not a good team either.

The next time a Manning coached Wake team plays defense and rebounds will be the first time.

I’m sitting on this great zinger for whenever we lose a game this weekend.

“Paradise Lost!”

You guys at BSD can borrow that if you’d like.

Last edited:
This tourney is turning out to be terrible. Houston lost to Drexel, Colorado is losing to quinnipiac in the 2nd half. Even if we win tonight, we have no games to look forward to far as a decen t opponent.

Back