• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Haiti a shithole?

Anonymous poll

• Yes

Votes: 22 61.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't believe you don't understand this. You have to be a parody.

What would YOU Call a woman who engages in sexual deviant behavior on film for money? How about money honey? Is that better?

Now the word FAG is offensive? Why is that?

If one of your sons said he was gay, would you call him a fag? No? Words have meanings. Despite you and your hero the President arguing otherwise, they do. Don't say terrible things if you don't want people to think you are a terrible person.

What would YOU Call a woman who engages in sexual deviant behavior on film for money? How about money honey? Is that better?

Are you serious Clark?

Yeah, but it's the wrong point. Nobody really cares that Trump uses bigly shithole words (even as he blights the once-respected office of POTUS); people care that he is a racist and xenophobic fuck. When Trump calls a place a 'shithole' he is clearly making a judgement about the people that live there.
OMG.

YOU GUYS GET OPRAH IN THREE YEARS. EVERYBODY WINS A Tv!!
How about a substantive (or at the very least more serious) response to what I said?

:squint:

methinks there might be some ban camp visits coming up soon.

Yep...and then defending saying it...

There's no difference in saying what you said and using the N word over and over.

and you are 100% wrong...and deserve to be banned for using such hate speech.

I usually find you to be off the reservation but harmless. Using that term so wantonly and carelessly shows a callous disregard for others. Trying to defend it is disgraceful and filled with bigotry.

Two more letters to W-SJ

—————
TOMMY H. SIMMONS, Winston-Salem

A racist president

Who could have guessed?

Sure, there’s no doubt now, since his “s---hole countries” comments (“Trump’s vulgar remarks alarm lawmakers,” Jan. 12). But when then-candidate Donald Trump said that Mexicans were rapists who were bringing crime and drugs to the U.S., who could have guessed that he’d turn out to be such a racist? When he claimed, despite no evidence, that thousands of Muslims in New York cheered the 9/11 attack and called for a ban on all Muslims coming to the U.S., who could possibly have interpreted that to be racist?

When he said that a U.S. federal judge couldn’t possibly be fair to him because the judge was “Mexican,” who could have looked at that and concluded that Trump was racist? When he continually questioned the legitimacy of the country’s first black president; when David Duke and the KKK sang his praises; when he hired Steve Bannon, the Brietbart leader of the “alt-right”; when he retweeted messages from white supremacist organizations and neo-Nazis; when he insisted that there were “some very fine people” among the neo-Nazis marching in Charlottesville; when he said that the victims of Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico “want everything done for them” — come on, be honest, who would have looked at any of those incidents, in isolation, and thought that Trump might be a virulent racist?

On the other hand, who would not have?
—————

—————
ROGER L. MACK, Winston-Salem

Immigrants from Norway

Aside from President Trump’s obvious racism — nothing new there, we all knew it — I’m baffled by his desire to have more immigrants from Norway (“Trump’s vulgar remarks alarm lawmakers,” Jan. 12).

Norwegians have universal health care. They get paid family leave. They have shorter work weeks and more vacation time. They have what is probably the greatest education system in the world. They are generally rated to be among the happiest people in the world.

Why would anyone from Norway want to come to this s---hole country?
—————

So fag is an insult to gay men?

That’s what you’re saying?

No. Try again. Or just go around calling people fags and whores. It's worked so well for you so far. Feel free to start dropping N-bombs and anti-semitic slurs, because its clear that's what you are going for.

That's going to be tough to beat as the most ignorant post of 2018!

Shall I go
Back to some of
Your posts?

Turn the page back -
Horseshit? That’s sweet.

The president is NOT my hero.

You go to amazing lengths to defend someone who is not your hero.

You know the President is, personally, a shitty person. Hard to defend him without being a shitty person as well. For evidence, see your posts over the past several days.

"fag" I understand, but what is the big deal about the word whore? Slut I understand too, that is a harsh criticism of a woman's sexual appetite which is her business, but a whore is a whore. It's the oldest profession in the world. How is getting paid to fuck a guy on camera really different than taking money to fuck some random dude - she's not doing it for love or fun or pleasure, she is doing it for the money. Fine, big fucking deal. Is the star of Cumdumpsters 3 really hurt and demeaned when she is referred to as a whore?

Sorry but I think words are important and I don't think whores are getting their feelings hurt when they are referred to as such, they know what they are doing and don't need men to soften things for them

Last edited:
and you are 100% wrong...and deserve to be banned for using such hate speech.

I usually find you to be off the reservation but harmless. Using that term so wantonly and carelessly shows a callous disregard for others. Trying to defend it is disgraceful and filled with bigotry.

Lolol. RJ vehemently protesting the "wanton" and "careless" use of a slur....while completely oblivious to the slur carelessly inserted in his own speech.

Lolol. RJ vehemently protesting the "wanton" and "careless" use of a slur....while completely oblivious to the slur carelessly inserted in his own speech.

Go fuck yourself! You have descended into a huge, lazy liar.

What happened to you?

Back