• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ NC State Game Thread

It must be hard for Joe Statefans to reconcile liking Yurtsevin with their hatred for mooslims.

Had it all typed and ready to go, and my damn cell service took a minute to post. My apologies to the Deacon community. Also, to Creamy, check 1215. Last game at Duke the same thing happened that it said it was showing something else but the game was on that channel. Think tonight it’s dateline advertised. I think that channel is just subpar at updating their lineup.

This is for TWC Spectrum in Winston.

Dude, you’re a legend. This worked

Also must be hard for our guys to work hard for offensive rebounds just to watch Crawford piss it away with a three from half court.

Anytime you have a wide open 30 footer with 28 seconds left on the shot clock, you kinda have to take it.

Brown needs to really work on his handle.

Like that we are feeding Moore, but he needs better position.

Jeez Abu completely bodied Moore and Crawford. No call on either.

no one playing defense tonight, baby

Yurtseven is what we need Sarr to be. And he looked horrendous last year.

I'm so predictable. Told myself if I didn't have it on tv then no way would I watch. Yet I'm sitting here in front of the damn computer wasting the next 2 hours of my life.

Woods is about to come in and hit a 3 off of Crawford penetration.

Back