• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest @ NC State Game Thread

CharlotteDeac1

Reaction score
Okay time for the Deacs to get back on track. Hope we can come out with a lot of effort tonight and that NC State doesn’t randomly start raining threes on us.

Go Deacs!

I think Key goes off in this one for 28 points in 22 minutes of PT. Deacs win it 84-80.

You lied. Not 7:30. Cursed.

Trying to figure out if I actually get this game while in SC. I'm not watching on my computer even if I'm not blacked out.

You lied. Not 7:30. Cursed.

Had it all typed and ready to go, and my damn cell service took a minute to post. My apologies to the Deacon community. Also, to Creamy, check 1215. Last game at Duke the same thing happened that it said it was showing something else but the game was on that channel. Think tonight it’s dateline advertised. I think that channel is just subpar at updating their lineup.

This is for TWC Spectrum in Winston.

Last edited:
Decided to watch live instead of catching the replay after 10pm.

Let's do this.

Gminski sounds half asleep

I just want to thank Jim Beam in advance for helping me deal with this one.

It’s on channel 48 on DirecTV here in southern VA. Guide says DATELINE but it’s showing the game.

Yurtseven cost himself millions by going to State. Before he arrived, many thought he was mid-high 1st Round pick. He'll be lucky to get drafted in Round 2.

So is this gonna be:

A) A blowout
B) Hang with for a half and fall apart
C) Lead the entire game and lose at the end

I'm thinking B, but hoping for C.

Back