• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

Tejas added to the game. Both sides have been complaining about the setup. Stop fucking worrying about it. In the future, if you dont' see your name on the signup list, but you think you've signed up, send a message to the mod.

I RNG'd a vanilla into a mafia goon. Check PMs accordingly.

I've got an arraignment at 10:00AM. That's going to make the 10:30 deadline a total clusterfuck. Police yourselves and expect a long night between 10:30 and 11. If you are able to have night moves in ahead of time, that will significantly smooth the process.

Its right here you turds

this guy is correct. Nonny with the LOLbad post this am.

Switch to Nonny

guys......come on.

Softer than Charmin defense of Nonny.

come on....what? Nonny is obvs mafia.

he talked about the super bowl and the golf tournament in the "AIDS post". you just hopped on the easiest bandwagon.

Softer than toog's pillowy bosom defense of Nonny.

i know things i read. gouda and tic are pushing hard for nonny and they are two people that will bluster enough for people to slide in under.

This is the closest you came to an actual "hard" defense of Nonny as you so claim, tim. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but your claim that you were unequivocal in your defense of Nonny is incorrect.

ugh. I HATE "should get some votes" post.

Yeah, that is a bad post. I'm rusty. I should have said, "I'm not sure if Gooner is mafia, but I'm going to vote for him because I'd like to see if anyone else jumps on early in this round, as that could be useful information going forward."

gouda was pretty heavy on damo despite also being in on Nonny. I might cheese-ride too.

Civ leans on tic for being normal tic and I liked his vote on Nonny. Civ lean on Tejas because he's sounded good for two straight rounds.

how bout a goddamn IM people. I can't be AA'd again or I will lose my parole. ***gooner***

Borderline clearing of toogs because mafia chat would have probably tried to get in touch with him and Knight would have been able to reach out for them.

only big vote moves so far is tic switched to nonny to take damo out of the lead, but then timdunk voted damo to put him back

Point in tim's favor if damo is mafia.

probably, the palsy at least. I wasn't saying I didn't know the game was on dummy.

Cancel the clearing of toogs, didn't see this post earlier.

If tim is a non-starter this round, I'm looking at these players:
Redwing (1) – bym
tejas (1) – redwing
gouda (1) - goalie

These are all still really good looks this round, and I would add Da and blue on there as well for "kill the quiets" reasons. I liked GoalieMom's end of round as I said earlier, so she's last in line of that group. The rest are interchangeable in my eyes.

I have reviewed the thread and determined the mafia is Blue, Gooner, and rommy. You're welcome. I'll probably AA out this afternoon, on my way to AA.

Group of 3 post. rommy is civ, I know I'm civ. blue is a good look if toogs is bad.

Gooner is trying. LETS MOVE ON.

***REDWING*** Goodnight sweet prince

If Toogs is civ, you'd think any random group of 3 would have 1 mafia in it.

If toogs is a civ, that post doesn't really mean anything. But if he's bad, years of mafia history would suggest that one of the players listed is also bad. Of course, savvy mafia veterans know this and will plant false seeds in those posts, but toogs is getting up there and years and we are just warming up this season, so again, Level 1 plays until mafia proves otherwise.

Again, means nothing if toogs is civ.

Da had a rough end of D2 when he randomly showed up, bantered through the 3-way situation, then started lobbing questions toward a couple folks, then disappeared again.

Back