• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

I think Blue should be tabled this round. I agree with tejas that BYM's game is off, however, his posts this round seem civvy.

I'm leaning damo or redwing. Don't think damo is mafia but he could be SK. I'm leaning towards redwing being mafia :tear:

I'll vote damo as I think we get more information from him dying and his interactions than redwing.

which interaction specifically do you want to learn more about?

GoalieMom is the SK I think

goaliemom has the same earnest playing style that throws me off about blue. they are the anti-smidge (RIP). posts read weird to me even when i agree with the content 100%. she did well when things weren't looking great last round though.

damo

Hey Goalie, if you kill mafia tonight for us, we'll let you live.

which interaction specifically do you want to learn more about?

specifically, i think there is a lot to be learned from damo dying with what went down on Day 1. Also, if damo is mafia, i think redwing is as well, based on their interaction (posts #340 & #348) which seems staged.

specifically, i think there is a lot to be learned from damo dying with what went down on Day 1. Also, if damo is mafia, i think redwing is as well, based on their interaction (posts #340 & #348) which seems staged.

maybe not staged but could be damo rightfully calling out a teammate and the teammate having to respond. it is the most redeeming thing damo has done this game but i still like him first.

I think Blue should be tabled this round. I agree with tejas that BYM's game is off, however, his posts this round seem civvy.

I'm leaning damo or redwing. Don't think damo is mafia but he could be SK. I'm leaning towards redwing being mafia :tear:

I'll vote damo as I think we get more information from him dying and his interactions than redwing.

this post actually makes no sense. If you think I am the SK, you get no information from my interactions with me dying. I think you are too good to make a mistake like this as civ. PROBS MAFIA GUYS.

goaliemom has the same earnest playing style that throws me off about blue. they are the anti-smidge (RIP). posts read weird to me even when i agree with the content 100%. she did well when things weren't looking great last round though.

damo

sss.gif

Quite the brain trust voting for me.

this post actually makes no sense. If you think I am the SK, you get no information from my interactions with me dying. I think you are too good to make a mistake like this as civ. PROBS MAFIA GUYS.

ohhhh good call.

you haven't done anything since day one that made me want to kill you. should we be friends?

This is a good post

Back