• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

C9++ Mafia, TIM CEREAL KILLS THE GAME

***SWITCH TO GOALIEMOM****

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this post actually makes no sense. If you think I am the SK, you get no information from my interactions with me dying. I think you are too good to make a mistake like this as civ. PROBS MAFIA GUYS.

I agree, it makes no sense as I wrote it.

I meant to say that I think there is a chance you are mafia from the way day 1 went down (meaning you are the added mafia goon that was not mafia at the start of the game). So in my mind, you are either mafia or SK (I'm leaning SK) but either way, you are my vote this round.

GranularTeemingHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

I'm still not mafia and I'm not the SK. But if you need to kill me to see that damo is BAD, then bring it :wtf:

I'm still not mafia and I'm not the SK. But if you need to kill me to see that damo is BAD, then bring it :wtf:

BRING ME BACK TO THE LIGHT GOALIEMOM.

also, did someone drop some sourdough on this thread a few posts ago? i think everyone stepped in it.

the weirds just weren't abating so i was forced to start drinking. hopefully this will be a gentle slope off my four day bender and i can wake up tomorrow feeling good to go.

I agree, it makes no sense as I wrote it.

I meant to say that I think there is a chance you are mafia from the way day 1 went down (meaning you are the added mafia goon that was not mafia at the start of the game). So in my mind, you are either mafia or SK (I'm leaning SK) but either way, you are my vote this round.

giphy.gif

James-Franco-Wait.gif

Killing you has no bearing on my alignment. You made a pretty bad mistake. I called you on it. If you flip mafia, I continue to look like a MAFIAGOD. If you flip civ, that doesn't mean I'm mafia. Protecting mafia players is how you look mafia, not necessarily lynching civs. Without an investigation, it's impossible for me to definitively know your alignment.

Damo CRANKIN UP THE HEAT

James-Franco-Wait.gif

Killing you has no bearing on my alignment. You made a pretty bad mistake. I called you on it. If you flip mafia, I continue to look like a MAFIAGOD. If you flip civ, that doesn't mean I'm mafia. Protecting mafia players is how you look mafia, not necessarily lynching civs. Without an investigation, it's impossible for me to definitively know your alignment.

So I didn't proofread my post before I posted it, I'm sure it's not the first time I've done that and it won't be the last. If I was mafia do you really think my teammates would have let me post that and that I wouldn't have run it by them before posting? You're BAD damo, give it up. You're going to look like a MAFIAFOOL when I flip civ.

Back