• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Hosts NC State. 4 PM

I feel like we have been walking in a desert all season long and Wednesday night, we found an oasis, now back to wandering aimlessly.

I wish I could be as hopeful about the future as some. Once Doral and Craw graduate, there just aren't enough players that bring a lot to the table. Hoard and Chaundee gonna have to score like 80% of the points.

Not looking for Moore very much. He looked like he was trying to get position early, but got frustrated not getting the ball.

Chill was in the paint after the pass, you have to have a couple guys back to prevent runouts.

Guys not in potential rebound position fall back - guy follows his shot most always. Art Heyman (Duke) made AA playing that way. twice?

Us losing JC and State getting a real coach sure has made a big difference one year later. This time last year we were beating State like they stole something.

Keatts is going to make us sad for a long time

I really dislike running the offense through Chill. And I really hate when Chill and Wilbekin are on the floor together.

That's a horrible no-call on the Crawford drive. Solid hip-check just as he went up.

Ok so the play where everyone stands around and we rely on Terrence Thompson to take it to the rack is not going to win games. Got it.

These guys look terrible:

Thompson
Sarr
Mitchell
Ekeke, not fair since he has no business being asked to go in. That little 5-0 State run is on Manning.

Someone who knows basketball better than me explain what Thompson brings to the table? Cause I haven't figured it out all season

Back