• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Hosts NC State. 4 PM

We have been missing consistent offense from the wing fooooooorrrrrreeeeevvvvveeeerrr, and now add PF. God I hope that changes next season.

I am also sick and tired of the Grad Transfer lottery we have done for 8 years. Fucking low success rate.

Something has to change and, yet again, I put next year as ‘the year’ for the change. My optimism is low and I do like Manning, in theory.

Thought and prayers...

Last edited:
Several years ago, Scottie was looked upon as the developmental goal for Mitch. Just hasn't happened.

No one realistically expected that. But people did look at other programs and saw seniors with absolutely no NBA potential making big time shots and contributing in solid ways to teams.

No one realistically expected that. But people did look at other programs and saw seniors with absolutely no NBA potential making big time shots and contributing in solid ways to teams.

Mitchell has been doing some of that, hitting a high percentage on threes and free throws. Few turnovers. But he has been inconsistent, not hitting or even being willing to take shots at crunch time in close games.

Back