• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters

PReed has been unbelievable today. Though he would crack with the pressure Rory was putting on him. Interested to see if he can keep it up tomorrow. Rory is swinging great but will have to go low again.

If you're not going to have Tiger, rooting for Spieth and Rory to catch up to a choking Patrick Reed should be pretty high up on the enjoyable meter.

Reed is not exactly choking. 2 Eagles in 3 holes? My gosh.
To be honest, I'm a little surprised myself, but reed is looking very strong.

Reed says choke on that 67 he posted today.

Come on chubby. Win one for Wrangor.

Patrick Reed’s swing and overall demeanor looks like he is SO in control.

Yeah, I'm no Reed fan, but his clutch play in Ryder Cups suggests he isn't going to choke this thing away. If he can post a 70 today, that will likely be good enough. And if he does that, the only person in the field with a chance of catching him is Rory. Rahm and Fowler are too far back. You don't see many 64s and 65s on Masters Sundays. He has to back up a bit for the rest of the field to have any shot.

I hope Rory waxes Reed today. Would like to see a Rory 67 and a Reed 72 or something along those lines. Still not able to root for Reed, particularly when it's a tourney with the kind of history and tradition of the Masters.

I hope Rory waxes Reed today. Would like to see a Rory 67 and a Reed 72 or something along those lines. Still not able to root for Reed, particularly when it's a tourney with the kind of history and tradition of the Masters.

meh, Rory's kind of douche, too

Not sure how anyone could have Rory and Reed anywhere near the same zipcode of douchebaggery. Please explain.

meh

I just can't imagine Reed having a boring round today.

I think he'll shoot 76, with a triple on the back.

My money is on Rory. Don’t think reed can keep it together again

Reed is a match play gamer. It will be match-play today and Reed will win.

A few early bogeys would really open the door for it to be a stroke play event again, though & its not like Reed's record is too strong there.

I just looked at his card from Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

He's played holes 13-15 in 10 under through 3 rounds. Sunday placements on those 2 par fives can change a lot & it's been the only stretch Reed's been dominant.

Not sure how anyone could have Rory and Reed anywhere near the same zipcode of douchebaggery. Please explain.

This. A couple of years ago, 1 of the golf publications did a poll of PGA golfers. One of the questions was you see _______ in a fight in the parking lot. You don't go to help him out. The top 3 responses were Reed, Bubba and Allenby. Reed to me is our Poulter. I'll root for him every September, but that's it. That said, the front 9 Rory and Reed played at the last RC was maybe the best 9 holes by 2 players I've ever seen. Hope it's close today for the excitement, and hope Rory pulls it out.

This. A couple of years ago, 1 of the golf publications did a poll of PGA golfers. One of the questions was you see _______ in a fight in the parking lot. You don't go to help him out. The top 3 responses were Reed, Bubba and Allenby. Reed to me is our Poulter. I'll root for him every September, but that's it. That said, the front 9 Rory and Reed played at the last RC was maybe the best 9 holes by 2 players I've ever seen. Hope it's close today for the excitement, and hope Rory pulls it out.

Exactly.

Tiger should be 5 under today and there are 17 rounds under par either on the course or still playing. Should be a lot of fireworks when the leaders get going.

I didn't do any type of relative comparison. I simply said that Rory is a bit of a douche, too...which he is.

Back