• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread Redacted: keep it like a secret

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the big island. Was planning to visit some stuff around the volcano but can't do that now. Not dealing with that much variability with two kids.

Pretty sensible. I was out there in 2001 during a relative lull in the eruption, hiked all over the park, and then hiked out to the active lava flow. It was a humbling and transformative experience, but I definitely would not take my kids...can't play minecraft while hiking through an erupting volcano crater.

Our refrigerator is messed up for the third time in 5 years. We are looking to get a new one today. Any recommendations?

Our refrigerator is messed up for the third time in 5 years. We are looking to get a new one today. Any recommendations?

We like our Samsung. Ours has a middle drawer we use for sandwich meats and cheeses. Pretty convenient, imho.

My wife is at Home Depot now looking at Memorial Day sales. There are two Whirlpools, one with just a freezer drawer and one with the freezer drawer and deli tray you’re talking about. The latter is $200 more. I like not having to open the whole fridge to get to one drawer.

mcnaughton-one-nation-under-god-studio-image.jpg

I’m not sure if it’s being discussed anywhere, but this volcanic eruption in Hawaii is really amazing right now. I’ve got a few friends out there that have been evacuated and are posting wild videos on FB. Here is a live feed from the big island

We're headed out there the first part of July. It'll be cool to see some of that stuff and if it has stopped, checking out the after-effects.

I just read that thread. Good god.

How sad is a guy (Biff) who tries to log in as another poster at least half a dozen times? talk about needing friends.

After being busted, he then used an IP Address masking service out of Indonesia to try to hack the account.

I promised I wouldn't do it again and I haven't, even though it was just a joke in the first place. The Indonesia thing is something I didn't do and this is the first I've heard of it. You might have to talk to the mods about that.

My wife is at Home Depot now looking at Memorial Day sales. There are two Whirlpools, one with just a freezer drawer and one with the freezer drawer and deli tray you’re talking about. The latter is $200 more. I like not having to open the whole fridge to get to one drawer.

Ours lets you set a different temperature, if you’d like it warmer for cheese, beer, etc.

Ended up going with an LG that has two freezer drawers.

I promised I wouldn't do it again and I haven't, even though it was just a joke in the first place. The Indonesia thing is something I didn't do and this is the first I've heard of it. You might have to talk to the mods about that.

what's indonesia like, biff ?

My mom is taking my niece to Maui next month and my sister doesn't want to tell her about the volcano because she doesn't want her worrying. My mom is, that's great, like people on the plane aren't going to be talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back