• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mass shooting thread - Santa Fe High School 05/18/18

Why does the Pit need a mass shooting thread when the Tunnels have a mass shooting thread?

Welp, here we go again. Another day, another dollar for the NRA.

Should I admit that teachers have conversations about who, if any, of our students would be the ones to do something like this? Because we do. And there are three very unstable kids in our grade. The students that have that look in their eye that unsettles adults. Teachers who have been doing this for far longer than I have. Luckily I don't think they have access to firearms. But who really knows. The common denominator for all three? Their parents are in complete denial.

Welp, here we go again. Another day, another dollar for the NRA.

Should I admit that teachers have conversations about who, if any, of our students would be the ones to do something like this? Because we do. And there are three very unstable kids in our grade. The students that have that look in their eye that unsettles adults. Teachers who have been doing this for far longer than I have. Luckily I don't think they have access to firearms. But who really knows. The common denominator for all three? Their parents are in complete denial.

I don't know when they started letting ED (emotionally disturbed) kids have school with the general public. I'm sure it's federal law somewhere. Don't know how many of these kids would qualify as ED, but they have no business being educated with the general public.

Why does the Pit need a mass shooting thread when the Tunnels have a mass shooting thread?
I didnt find it in my search, but mods feel free to merge

071fd110cb0493a634dc4419ba20727c.jpg

That’s a lazy search.

School Shooting in TX

News sketchy, but shots were fired. Police say they have "contained" the threat.

Eight people dead.

Prayers....

You've never seen the Ongoing gun violence/injury thread over there?

Why did you do all those searches rather than looking at the first two pages of the Tunnels?

Why did you do all those searches rather than looking at the first two pages of the Tunnels?
Im on tapatalk and I did that before searching, why is this important enough for you to keep posting about?

That's not possible. There have been enough thoughts and prayers to prevent this kind of thing.

Our president has already tweeted "God Bless All" so the prayers are taken care of. Questionable whether any thoughts have been deployed.

Back