• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

I don't know. Is that my burden to answer? I'm simply asking whether our past history warrants more prudence. I think that can be answered independent from your question back to me.

And I was simply asking your opinion regarding the quantity/quality of evidence that you think should be present before alleging someone is a Russian asset.

And the reason I ask is because context and circumstances are everything. In the case of Rand Paul, you have a GOP Senator, specifically a very conservative one, moving between the US and Russia during a time where the GOP Congress has done nothing but obfuscate ties between Trump/GOP and Russia while there are other GOP Congressmen and politicians that have confirmed ties to Russia. In the current climate, I feel like that is enough to wonder whether or not Paul might have ties to Russia that go beyond purely diplomatic intentions.

And the reason I ask is because context and circumstances are everything. In the case of Rand Paul, you have a GOP Senator, specifically a very conservative one, moving between the US and Russia during a time where the GOP Congress has done nothing but obfuscate ties between Trump/GOP and Russia while there are other GOP Congressmen and politicians that have confirmed ties to Russia. In the current climate, I feel like that is enough to wonder whether or not Paul might have ties to Russia that go beyond purely diplomatic intentions.

This is especially true because Paul is normally an isolationist. To be so overtly for a foreign power is unlike him. Thus, questioning his motives is logical.

Also the tweet/accusation came from a former reporter for one of the Kremlin’s biggest propaganda outlets, RT.

If MHB is comfortable accusing a bunch of anonymous Tunnels posters of not caring about the murder of innocent civilians (based on a few political posts, support for John McCain and a screen name), then one would think he/she would be comfortable with a former RT reporter (who knows the inner workings of that operation plus Paul himself) saying there is something suspicious with Rand Paul’s recent actions.

Last edited:
Quite a big difference between claiming someone is a russian asset without proof, and expressing an opinion that admirers of a senator who constantly called for military intervention don't care about civilian lives. FFS, Kissinger is speaking at the funeral.

Quite a big difference between claiming someone is a russian asset without proof, and expressing an opinion that admirers of a senator who constantly called for military intervention don't care about civilian lives. FFS, Kissinger is speaking at the funeral.

And you wonder why people don't treat you so nicely????

That is absolutely DISGRACEFUL, INCENDIARY and meant to ATTACK others.

But if I or anyone else say anything back, you cry like a baby.

And you wonder why people don't treat you so nicely????

That is absolutely DISGRACEFUL, INCENDIARY and meant to ATTACK others.

But if I or anyone else say anything back, you cry like a baby.

It was her opinion as well. An opinion based on her own observations and experiences working for RT.

You formed an opinion - that those posters showing respect for McCain must support the murder of innocent civilians.

Why does your message board opinion carry more weight than the journalist’s?

It was her opinion as well. An opinion based on her own observations and experiences working for RT.

You formed an opinion - that those posters showing respect for McCain must support the murder of innocent civilians.

??? I didn't say my opinion carried more weight. She's a journalist making a serious accusation.

She worked for RT. She understands how Putin and his cronies work. But why should MHB listen to someone who has been there and done that?

??? I didn't say my opinion carried more weight. She's a journalist making a serious accusation.

No shit, it should carry more weight. She’s a journalist with some real world experience in the topic she’s talking about. You’re on a message board accusing a bunch of anonymous people of supporting war crimes.

Not just during a time of obfuscation of ties between Trump/GOP and Russian but also this is all happening at a time when we know Russia attacked our most recent national election and is highly likely to be gearing up to attack the next one. Why on earth would anybody buddy up with Russia now?

Interesting thread.

Back