• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Putin-Trump Treason Summit

Why did a state senator meet with Assad?

Damn. I didn’t realize he is a Canadian. So we know Russia poisoned a Russian citizen in England and poisoned British citizens as a result. Now they poisoned a Canadian in Russia.

Trump has tweeted, "Putin didn't do it, but if he did, we kill people, too."

So now the Washington Post is getting their byline from infowars..

Makes sense considering the only people I’ve ever heard mention Alex Jones are super liberal. Convinced that’s the majority of his audience

Makes sense considering the only people I’ve ever heard mention Alex Jones are super liberal. Convinced that’s the majority of his audience

Since liberals are the source of all evil, it makes sense when you want to distance yourself from them, you just call them liberal. When Republicans don't agree, call them RINOs. When Alex Jones finally gets the public shaming he rightly deserves for his alt-right conspiracy lies, call him a liberal. I'll bet when Trump's lifetime of swindling finally catches up with him, you'll call him a liberal as well.

Verzilov is not part of Pussy Riot. He's married to a member and they were all members together in an earlier group called Voina, but only "a girl in Balaclava" can be a member of Pussy Riot.

It's fucking lazy reporting to say he's a member, and continues the western press very poor understanding of the social context for Pussy Riot.

Yeah, I was like "I thought Pussy Riot was an all girl thing?"

Since liberals are the source of all evil, it makes sense when you want to distance yourself from them, you just call them liberal. When Republicans don't agree, call them RINOs. When Alex Jones finally gets the public shaming he rightly deserves for his alt-right conspiracy lies, call him a liberal. I'll bet when Trump's lifetime of swindling finally catches up with him, you'll call him a liberal as well.

What the hell?

Back