• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Central & South America: Trump Wanted to Conduct a Missile Strike on Mexico

I mean the cartels manufacturing and distributing fentanyl have killed more Americans than other terrorist attack on American soil.

Even if firing missiles into the sovereign territory of another country was an acceptable way to deal with our own drug problems, what good patriot missiles do?

Even if firing missiles into the sovereign territory of another country was an acceptable way to deal with our own drug problems, what good patriot missiles do?

What do you think would happen if a Patriot missile hit a meth lab ?

What do you think would happen if a Patriot missile hit a meth lab ?

Is the meth lab hidden inside a scud missile somehow? Or maybe it's a flying meth lab, like in a C-17? If so, I think the lab would explode. But, if the meth labs are on the ground, you'll need another weapons system.

Is the meth lab hidden inside a scud missile somehow? Or maybe it's a flying meth lab, like in a C-17? If so, I think the lab would explode. But, if the meth labs are on the ground, you'll need another weapons system.

You don't think a 1,500 lb missile dropping from the sky would destroy a building ?

You don't think a 1,500 lb missile dropping from the sky would destroy a building ?

I think it would miss the building and I'd suggest the commander in chief should consider a different weapons system.

But we’re talking about “patriot” missiles…we’d expect them to always do the right thing.

i mean, it's not surprising he wouldnt know what a Patriot missile actually is/does.

Whatever weapons system he used, I'm sure Mexico would be fooled if he just wrote "From China" on it.

It would destroy the building, but not the problem. You take out one cartel (let alone just a building), and all you're doing is the dirty work for another cartel to come in. It's just such an insanely, pitifully short sighted solution. Kinda like building a wall.

I never intimated it was a solution. It seems obvious that it isn't

all these revelations show is that if (when) he gets back in office he'll just hire even bigger sycophants who won't say no to anything he says

all these revelations show is that if (when) he gets back in office he'll just hire even bigger sycophants who won't say no to anything he says

He’s amassed much more control over the party so pretty much any Republican fits that description.

We can totally expect "bomb Mexico" to become part of the MAGA platform now right?

Naw but they'll love chanting about it at their magat rallys.

Funny how six years ago they loved chanting “lock her up” but you don’t see a single complaint that they didn’t lock her up.

Back