• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Sucks, but I can't help but think this is karma for all the underhanded and malicious shit spurs pulled to try to keep west ham from buying the Olympic Stadium.

AKA the most corrupt stadium deal in PL history? "Underhanded and malicious" when the deal was more corrupt than one of Trump's construction projects in Azerbaijan is rich ^^

Sucks, but I can't help but think this is karma for all the underhanded and malicious shit spurs pulled to try to keep west ham from buying the Olympic Stadium.
Are all the injuries West Ham players have suffered since switching to Olympic Stadium karma for WHUs role in that corrupt ass deal?

Are all the injuries West Ham players have suffered since switching to Olympic Stadium karma for WHUs role in that corrupt ass deal?

No, that's because we have a really shitty training ground and fragile fucking players and a mediocre medical team and probably bad fitness and certainly no depth.

AFC Wimbledon being a league higher than MK Dons was once fanciful.

Leyton Orient looking down on WHU? The day shall surely come

That's the most Newcastle way imaginable to choke away a gifted three points. Karma, I guess - Kenedy definitely should have been sent off in the first half, so fitting he gags on the PK to win it.

Good thing we only have Chelsea, Man City and Arsenal coming up!

Lucas Moura with two absolutely awful pieces of attacking skill in the opening 5 minutes of the Spurs - Fulham match. Should be 2-0. Is 0-0.

Fulham are getting obliterated. At some point they might need to hoof it for a minute or two so they can breathe.

I’m pulling for Fulham because their uniforms are 1,000 times better than whatever this other team is wearing.

Back