• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Masterclass by Fab tonight. Adrian is still LOL. DIOGO has everything.

VAR just overruled a penalty for Bayern, and it’s inexplicable. The commentators are even struggling to decipher what just happened.

I have the game on with no sound and figured I must have missed something obvious because that was so clearly a penalty

I don't get it

Mittyland are hacking players down left and right. Three yellows already, could have been a fourth for a different dude.

Looks like a 4-4-2 diamond for Man United today unless VDB is going to play as a winger, which would be stupid.

Kinda like the lineup except for Lindelof-Maguire continuing to be paired at CB with Tuanzebe ready to be the partner that our glacial captain needs. Also rather see Telles than Shaw at LB if I'm picking nits.

middle four diamond with Matic as the base and Fred providing balance *should* allow for some good runs from midfield from Pogba and VDB.

Looked onside to me

even (and benefit of the doubt) is supposed to go to the attacker

Great run, great ball and good finish too.
Upamecanos shoulder and Greenwoods foot pretty darn even
3b786d3994c12ab653798c0a31df4e4a.jpg

Two really good wins for United to kick off the UCL campaign. I really hope this form continues.

Back