• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Rash needed that. He’s made a mess of a couple of chances today, so that will hopefully help with his confidence.

Tuanzebe was class tonight. I'd really like to see him paired with Bailly in the back for an extended run (I know that won't happen)

What a fantastic way to open the group - a win at PSG!

I really liked the back 3. I think that's United's best option. Still need to find a way to get Pogba and VDB on the field, but at least there was some indication that Ole is willing to mix things up. I thought Vic looked pretty decent in the middle of that back 3, and Tuanzebe and AWB on the same side made for a pretty formidable duo to frustrate Mbappe.

Where the best streams at these days? I've got to be on Zoom for the next 30 mins for work and I have no students here.

https://buffstreams.tv/watch-soccer

Used this site to switch back in forth between the Chelsea and Dortmund matches while riding the indoor bike. Best stream site I've used online. No adds or pop us, there is an annoying chat box but you can go full screen and block it out.

I really liked the back 3. I think that's United's best option. Still need to find a way to get Pogba and VDB on the field, but at least there was some indication that Ole is willing to mix things up. I thought Vic looked pretty decent in the middle of that back 3, and Tuanzebe and AWB on the same side made for a pretty formidable duo to frustrate Mbappe.

If we do go with a back 3, I think Maguire in the middle would work with Bailly and Tuanzebe either side of him as their pace will help negate his lack of it for balls over the top. Axel kept up with Mbappe ffs. That's impressive.

But, then again, neither Bailly or Tuanzebe can be expected to stay fit for more than a couple matches at a time, sooooooo...

If we do go with a back 3, I think Maguire in the middle would work with Bailly and Tuanzebe either side of him as their pace will help negate his lack of it for balls over the top. Axel kept up with Mbappe ffs. That's impressive.

But, then again, neither Bailly or Tuanzebe can be expected to stay fit for more than a couple matches at a time, sooooooo...

Yeah, those two are made of balsa wood and dried out rubber bands. But that back three with Telles and AWB on the wings would be interesting to see.

Telles/Rashford could be a nightmare to contend with them combining on the left with Telles somewhat relieved of defensive responsibilities as a wingback vs fullback

The mouth waters.

Also, if Ole wants to go with 3 at the back and wingbacks, it makes more sense to have a Cavani in the squad since Igahlo will be going back to China at the end of Jan, so still have a physical presence in the middle for any wide-play creations.

Liverpool attempting to balance out the median age by playing both Milner and Curtis Jones. WILD XI.

Liverpool attempting to balance out the median age by playing both Milner and Curtis Jones. WILD XI.

With Keita, AOC, and Thiago all injured and Fabinho at center back, Klopp doesn't have much choice. Henderson is the only other healthy midfielder.

With Keita, AOC, and Thiago all injured and Fabinho at center back, Klopp doesn't have much choice. Henderson is the only other healthy midfielder.
Sounds like poor squad planning to me

Back