• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

agree that yesterday's scoreline wasn't an accurate reflection of the total play. agree that Spurs still gave up and conceded some late goals that should be extremely concerning. agree that the overall play this season should be more of a concern than yesterday's game. disagree that xG is useless; it may only have limited importance but should still be considered.

real madrid are last in their group. liverpool needs a win today

agree with your agreements and disagreement

btw, DV7, noticed it was King Felix's last game for the M's the other night. Sorry I didn't get to see him pitch! (that's my own fault, really)

This thread title could use an update.

Pulisic not even making the bench today...things are not looking great for him this season, especially with Hudson-Odoi back and healthy.

Some good matches today. Liverpool - Salzburg and Barcelona - Inter should be entertaining.

Genk and Napoli draw 0-0. Good result for Liverpool, now they could use a convincing win today.

Really cool insight into Salzburg's locker room. Great stuff from Marsch.

Tottenham and ManCity with easy wins, Liverpool and Chelsea up today.

On paper I love love love this lineup: Alisson, Robertson, VVD, Lovren, Milner, Fabinho, Ox, Keita, Mane, Firmino, Salah

Becker coming up big as Genk's forward seems to be smoking the back 4.

Also, what's the point of VAR?

I truly think with my middle school coaching experience Barcelona wouldn’t be any worse off coaching wise with me at the helm. Valverde has no ideas, no authority, no courage. I doubt I’ll see a worse coach at Barcelona in my lifetime

Back