• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Sooooo I think pot 2 will be stronger than pot 1 next season after summer transfers

No?
0e4ecb3e2ef78c0bb36878c9fc3cef24.jpg

Probably stronger right now.

Aguero to Barca official. Guess that means Messi is going to work things out and stay put. So which of the big names will move this summer? I’ll say Kane gets out and Ronaldo leaves Juve, but Haaland ends up staying at Dortmund.

Kane will probably stay. Who's gonna pay for him? Maybe he'll get on with the new manager (whoever the fuck it is).

Ronaldo is probably leaving Juventus, but my guess would be PSG if he leaves. I'm not sure anyone else could afford him, and i'm not sure the Manchester teams would be willing to pay the cost for him at is age and he probably wouldn't go to City.

Going back to the final, Kante was a beast and just dominated the entire middle of the field. One of the huge reasons City couldn't put up any attacking front. Some team is probably going to try to pay a massive sum for him this summer if he's available.

Kante has always been a God. Sarri's appointment (and style of play and jorginho) was a stupid setback for world football.

So PSG could lining up…

………………….mbappe………..…….
Neymar……….Messi…..…di maria
…..…….verratti ……paredes……..
<Kimpembe…Marquinhos…Ramos>?
……………..donnarumma………….

Move one of those CBs outside and then I’m not sure who their other RB/LB is?

Back