Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041

Thread: Notre Dame - 12:00 - ABC

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Lol at people on here making ND out to be a juggernaut. They should have lost to Vandy at home and barely beat Ball St. Our defense, outside of Rutgers, might be the worst in P5.
    Agree 100%

We need to keep our defense off the field. Ruggerio's "2 minute" offense is killing us. We have no DL depth, and must adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by DEACS76 View Post
    We need to keep our defense off the field. Ruggerio's "2 minute" offense is killing us. We have no DL depth, and must adjust accordingly.
    Weíve ran the ball well, I agree, we may need to take the tempo down and be more ball control to shorten games and protect out defense.
    boorish ruffian

Quote Originally Posted by DEACS76 View Post
    Things that need to stay off the field:
    1) The Defense
    2) Our marching band at half. Good god that was pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by wufu bufu View Post
    Things that need to stay off the field:
    1) The Defense
    2) Our marching band at half. Good god that was pathetic.
    Our band has never been big, but did half of them graduate last year or something, itís like itís shrunk in half?
    boorish ruffian

Maybe they said fuck it just like the student section. Just an embarrassingly, shitty, fucked up, uninspiring day. Complete opposite of the ND game in 2011.

Might want to can the up tempo. Use the running game and short passes. Maybe come up with better use of Hinton. But we need to keep the defense off the field as much as possible

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    Agree 100%
    All true! Look what happened to BC today... and Tulane. I know Tulane was at O$U, but it wasn't close. We just are a bad football team this year. Sure wish i wouldn't have drove up there to sit on the Broiler side of Groves stadium to witness this shellacking. WE couldn't stop the Lewisville Titans with our D! I'd like to think DC will totally clean house, and get some new coaches on that side this off-season. Effing hot as hell over there today!

Quote Originally Posted by netflixnchildres View Post
    Thanking the students?! WT...?! They were all gone, by halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by liveanddiedeac View Post
    Our band has never been big, but did half of them graduate last year or something, itís like itís shrunk in half?
    Back in ye olden days, the band could spell out WAKE FOREST. Then, it was just WFU. Now, I think that they might be able to manage a WF.

Scott "Rufio" Feather morrison2951's Avatar
    Made the four hour round trip today looking for a big home upset win... and just more of the same swiss cheese D.

Clawson's got his hands full.

Blame the admissions department.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Lol at people on here making ND out to be a juggernaut. They should have lost to Vandy at home and barely beat Ball St. Our defense, outside of Rutgers, might be the worst in P5.
    Their QB play was holding them back and Kelly made the change to let the rest of their impressive talent show thru. Folks, we got spanked by a Damn good team on a day our young QB played to his age and we got schooled in special teams. We adjusted to prevent the big plays over the top and they adjusted and beat us bad underneath. Tough day to be a Deacon fan but hopefully you didn't fall for the 8-4 talk with this schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    Blame the admissions department.
    I don't think the AD supplies a lot of support either, unless that has changed. If so, it's not apparent.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Weíve ran the ball well, I agree, we may need to take the tempo down and be more ball control to shorten games and protect out defense.
    Completely agree.