• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clemson kickoff set for 3:30

Didnt realize Grobe had a recruiting strategy....unless hit or miss qualifies as a strategy.

I hope for the best--but if it is a beatdown , we can go across street to Dixie Classic fair for some fun

I hope for the best--but if it is a beatdown , we can go across street to Dixie Classic fair for some fun

Everyone agrees how do we stay interested once the game is out of hand.

I guess we do it the same we as if we were a high handicap golfer playing a scratch golfer where the handicapper gets strokes to make it a fair game.

Klempton fans figure they win by 24 today with 12 more first downs and 200 more yards.

To keep our day interesting we will play three games today using those handicaps. It’s almost game time and so far so good - we lead 24-0 in points, 12-0 in first down and 200-0 in yards.

Let’s cheer our guys on and see if we can’t win one or two of these games.

Get a gift fumble on Clemson's 41 and proceed to move backwards 20 yards. Awesome.

Everyone agrees how do we stay interested once the game is out of hand.

I guess we do it the same we as if we were a high handicap golfer playing a scratch golfer where the handicapper gets strokes to make it a fair game.

Klempton fans figure they win by 24 today with 12 more first downs and 200 more yards.

To keep our day interesting we will play three games today using those handicaps. It’s almost game time and so far so good - we lead 24-0 in points, 12-0 in first down and 200-0 in yards.

Let’s cheer our guys on and see if we can’t win one or two of these games.

This isn’t official but we lead 24-0 in points 13-0 in first downs and +-200 in yards

Sounds like a Clemson home game. Bad enough we have to listen to all the Clemson fans at our home games - now we have to listen to their freaking bad too.

We should NOT allow visiting teams to bring their bands.

Our defense is bothering Lawrence.
Looked like he tweeted his knee on that fumble

Hair boy playing deer in headlights so far. Now visits locker room.

Crazy bad luck if we stop five-star Tarzan three series in a row and then gets hurt and third-stringer four star Brice comes in and goes all Syracuse against us!

Back