• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Houston Baptist Huskies - Friday November 23 - 2 pm ACC Network

On the plus side, I've heard that if we lose this game Clawson is going to fire Manning immediately.

He played every single minute of the first half.

That last bucket was a complete lack of awareness. Dribbles with his head down, doesn’t see his guys in transition.

I generally don’t mind Chill, but this has been a performance to forget from him.

You here, too, phan??

Also, HBU has perfected the airballthree-assist. They've done it at least twice already

Also, HBU has perfected the airballthree-assist. They've done it at least twice already

Set play. They practice that all the time. Nobody expects it so it is hard to protect against.

Wake is shooting 68% from the field, 89% from 3 pt range and only up 11. Being outscored from FT line by 7 points and 4 more TOs than HBU.

I like how Sarr even avoids contact during the celebration after his bucket.

But he is making buckets.

Yeah, definitely. He’s just not much of a point guard.

Dude has really come alive in the 2nd. He’s playing with energy, moving his feet on defense. I dig it!

Let’s go, Deacs!

Poor mucius having a bad day.

Not sure it's due to Black Friday, as Stan Lewter suggested.

Back