• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report on Houston Baptist Huskies - Friday November 23 - 2 pm ACC Network

The upside to this is I may find after all these years of Wake hoops I may find a new tolerance for watching bad, discouraging basketball. The Manning Effect keeps giving.

We are a turnover machine. Gonna set records this season in that dept.

Wow.shooting 60%, 57% from 3, outrebounding them by 8 and only up 4 with 3 left. We have sunk below [. ] years. TOS and D are just atrocious.

How is that even possible? Manning Magic.

This game would be no where near as close if we could have played these guys at home.

We stink. I’m out.

Defense sucks and not getting better with more athletic personnel.

Offense sucks and we turn the ball over too much against shitty teams.

It’s a painful watch.

If Wake pulls this out, it will defy the axiom that there are no bad wins.

As a few of us have said, we are going to get brutalized on the boards in the ACC.

As a few of us have said, we are going to get brutalized on the boards in the ACC.

you think it is just the boards we will get killed on? lol...this could be the worst acc baskebtall season for any team ever, i dont think any of us are prepared...we will look like just as shit a team in the acct as we are now too

Record:over their 10 years as a D-1 program, they have never beaten a top 100 team, and it looks like they may have never beaten a team ranked in the top 200. IOW, they suck now and have always sucked.

The result: KP projects an 85-70 WF win. Will be disappointed if its that close.

we're up 79-74 with 45 seconds left to this team

Could be that Houston Baptist is really a top team??

Back