• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire DM immediately....

I will say the way Claw handled Sawvel set a new standard for WF athletics and hoping his example is followed by Ronnie boy.

I agree. I never thought Claw would fire one of his guys mid season, but he did it. Wake needs to do the same with Manning. If Wellman won't do it, then Hatch needs to. Use this as the opportunity.

Everyone relax, unranked Arizona (whole new starting 5) only beat them by 30 and Wisconsin only by 37. We are close.

He gotta go.

I said this last year but the dude is so bad...Can’t hold Bzdeliks clipboard. This loss is one of the best things that could happen to us if indeed we are trying to push Danny out of town.

What's funny is Hatch is actually very keyed into Wake sports and gets pretty upset when we lose. I've watched football games with him before, and he is very plugged into the football and basketball programs. Our unwillingness to can coaches who clearly suck is not on him.

Hatch has retained Ron and his unforgivable basketball shitshow for years. There is no excuse for what Wellman and Hatch have done to Wake basketball. None. Be gone.

Everybody calm the hell down. Our culture is 173% better than it was a mere 4.25 years ago. Ron has this under control.

93 to HOUSTON BAPTIST. [83 in regulation] We are loaded with athletic players and we gave up 83 points. No excuses, this staff has no clue on defense....NONE.

Hatch is just as responsible as Wellman. They all need to go. Manning should not have even been allowed in the locker room following the game

Hatch is just as responsible as Wellman. They all need to go. Manning should not have even been allowed in the locker room following the game
This is so dumb.

He's the President of a major research university. You don't fire him for shitty basketball.

It sucks for the players but we have to stop showing up to games to force any change.

Have you watched a game recently? The 50-fan large HBU section was louder than the 100s of Wake fans at the game.

No one should be attending games while Manning is coach. It just enables/encourages them.

Back