• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Louisville Cardinals - Wednesday 8 pm ACC Network

Somebody check on this guy and make sure he's still alive.

He is currently being transported...to the Joel to be Danny Manning's double in the post-game presser. They will use his stiff body with a recording about manufacturing points, paint touches, getting in a defensive stance and staying in front of your man, and remember to box out your man to prevent offensive rebounds.

Every loss should add up to a win with a new coach named at the end of the season.

Fucking hell, Louisville. Get it together.

We are really good at dribbling the ball off of our foot.

Just think about how bad this is for Evan. Your alma mater sucks and you are forced to do the play by play, nearly every game.

This might be the single worst display of Deacon BB I've ever watched...and that's saying something! Only 6 mins into the 2nd and contemplating just deleting but I have nothing else to do and it might help me fall asleep.

Can we just can this clown already??

This game just feels like the perfect storm to me. Our team leader is talking about how we can be great if we just try a little harder. Our NBA prospect is talking about a lack of accountability. Our coach doesn't have the first clue what needs to happen. Meanwhile, Louisville will come in with emotion that bleeds over from their coaches. It's the Skip Prosser classic, but no one on our team has any connection back to Skip. Louisville does. Plus there's the Dino issue that will likely have him motivated. Unlike the stump on our sideline, Mack/Dino know how to translate their passion over to their players. I think this game goes a lot like UVA...Louisville jumps out to an unrecoverable lead and then we keep it mostly "even", or maybe even put a dent in the deficit over the rest of the game. The final score doesn't look as bad as it really was. Regardless, I feel like this one is never in doubt after the first 5 minutes.

Feeling pretty good about that prediction. We may even win the 2nd half!

Back