• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

KP Report - Louisville Cardinals - Wednesday 8 pm ACC Network

Bullshit... You show me one time in the last 10 years the Board as stepped up and done anything positive for the basketball program.. What makes you think the BOT will help or make the hire?

Because age, back to back failure, horrible contracts, pride

Again, I’ll take to the bank that Ron doesn’t touch our next basketball hire

I’ve barely been watching. I had to look up #41. Don’t remember ever seeing us play a barely used backup this early in a game.

I’ve barely been watching. I had to look up #41. Don’t remember ever seeing us play a barely used backup this early in a game.

Yeah he's a walk-on.

Wake's biggest loss in the Joel is 36 points (Manning and Bz appropriately share that title).

I honestly thought I’d never see a Wake Forest team as bad or worse than the Bob Staak teams.

Good Lord I was wrong. 9 years of worse than Staak teams.

Saving Chill's legs for a loss that is only by 15 points instead of 35. (Who do we even play on Saturday?)

manning benches the players to "prove a point"
can we fucking bench him to prove a point. throwing players under the bus for your shit fucking coaching you piece of cunt biscuit

I'm playing a drinking game. Taking a shot everytime the announcers say "young" and "Wake" in the same sentence. Fairly certain I may die.

Somebody check on this guy and make sure he's still alive.

Staak's team really did have no talent. This team has two starters who have scholarship offers from FREAKING KANSAS!!!!

Freidinger hasn't said anything in a long time on the radio call with Stan- did he leave??

Back