• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with Lectro is that he makes it such that I have no interest in participating in discussion on the Tunnels. I imagine I’m not alone in that. Not a good thing for a message board and a reason why it makes sense to me to limit him to his own crazy thread.

The thing with Lectro is that he makes it such that I have no interest in participating in discussion on the Tunnels. I imagine I’m not alone in that. Not a good thing for a message board and a reason why it makes sense to me to limit him to his own crazy thread.

This is probably true. Also #freeKeeper because he was efficient in his post. He would cause everyone else to freak out like Lectro but his posts were only slightly longer than Milhouse.

Will the mods do anything ?
NAH

In seriousness banning or censoring these clowns feeds into their victim mentality

Wouldn’t be surprised if he got internet radicalized—I feel like he always talks about how education is evil and you should teach yourself

By the way, if you guys want to have modest political conversations on this here CT, I’m good with that.

For example, who do you like in the Dem primary?

By the way, if you guys want to have modest political conversations on this here CT, I’m good with that.

For example, who do you like in the Dem primary?

I think I like Pete Buttigieg as a dark horse.

It’s probs gonna be Biden, Harris, or Beto though.

I’d be down with Harris. I liked Biden as VP but he carries too much baggage and I doubt his heart is in it. He should have run in 2016. The more I see of Beto the more of a donk he seems, just sort of running because he thinks he’s popular and the cool kid.

Sanders and Warren are the closest two politically for my tastes. If they can pull the rest left I’d be happy with anyone.

Well I would be happy with anyone but Biden I think. Sorry, District.

Yeah I mean at the end of the day I will vote for whoever the D candidate is, no matter how much I like them

After the TX Senate race, I felt like Beto would be the next POTUS. I just think he’s very charismatic and likable, and those are the folks who get elected President. I will continue to stand by this prediction for now, even though it seems like it’s temporarily become Twitter cool to bash the dude. I think folks forget that we’re still a year away from the first primaries.

I like Buttigieg a lot, but I think he’ll be a better candidate in 8 or 12 years. I’m very ready for the Boomers to step aside so that Gen X/Y can lead society, but 37 is too young to be President, IMO, just as I think Bernie and Biden are too old.

Harris is probably my first choice. A Harris/Beto ticket would look good to me.

I need some comfy socks just for wearing around the house and lounging on the couch. Recommendations?

can someone post a Breitbart article or something this doesn't feel right

I don’t know much about the Dem candidates because I don’t generally vote for them. I’m holding out hope there will be a primary challenger.

Absent that, I would prefer somebody that can siphon off the never trumpers and actually win the general.

I don’t know much about the Dem candidates because I don’t generally vote for them. I’m holding out hope there will be a primary challenger.

Absent that, I would prefer somebody that can siphon off the never trumpers and actually win the general.

Isn’t the GOP cancelling its primaries?

I haven’t heard anything recently about that, but if it happens I hope there is a(nother) DEM landslide.

If the Never Trumpers just don’t vote for Trump, Trump will lose. I think Never Trumpers will fall in line anyway.

I see a lot of people talking about how they like Buttigeig but don’t think he’s ready. I feel better about him than the rest of the field.

Sanders and Warren are the closest two politically for my tastes. If they can pull the rest left I’d be happy with anyone.

Well I would be happy with anyone but Biden I think. Sorry, District.

Kinda with this, with a shout for Boot-edge-edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back