• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad raves about Farm To Feet socks, and I think he wears them around the house. I think they are an NC company, too. I have a couple of pairs and they seem pretty fine as far as socks go, but I'm a slipper man at home. I'm sure they have styles that are more lounge around the house types.

https://www.farmtofeet.com/

I've got a pair of these socks as well and find them adequate.

Those of you who engage in ad hominem attacks against Lectro are placing your posting privileges in jeopardy.

The thing with Lectro is that he makes it such that I have no interest in participating in discussion on the Tunnels. I imagine I’m not alone in that. Not a good thing for a message board and a reason why it makes sense to me to limit him to his own crazy thread.

Biff, since you're a mod, can you write a script that does 2 things:
1. Replaces anything that Lectro posts with a random bible verse or inspirational quote
2. Regardless of how it's quoted back to him, it shows his original post

I'm still kind of learning the more technical aspects. You should PM LK and ask him for a little help with that.

I’m on vacation this week. Any suggestions on what I should do?

My dad raves about Farm To Feet socks, and I think he wears them around the house. I think they are an NC company, too. I have a couple of pairs and they seem pretty fine as far as socks go, but I'm a slipper man at home. I'm sure they have styles that are more lounge around the house types.

https://www.farmtofeet.com/

Looks like this joint sells its socks at the nearby Great Outdoor Provision Company. I will check out. Gracias.

A bit wary of the cult of personality thing with him and Beto but also recognize the appeal there.

Honestly even the cop candidates Kamala and Biden would just be so much better than we’ve had I’d be ok with whatever

I get the concern about Beto, but he has a talent for inspiring people, and that's what I think is needed to win in 2020. Maybe Biden or Bernie will appeal to the blue collar workers of Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin such that those states can be flipped blue, but I think the best way to win in 2020 is to run someone who compels folks to vote who didn't vote at all in 2016. Too early to tell who the best person to do that will be, but Beto did a pretty damn good job of doing that in Texas, and as a result there are a bunch of down ballot Dems who just took office.

Don't like Beto's climate change approach, way too right of center. Seems like he and Klobs are just hoping the market will take care of it, and uh, it won't.

But he's handsome and charismatic and if that's what's needed to beat Trump, cool. I feel like the incrementalism approach really sucks and there's a new wave/generation of progressive Dems ready to take over and make more wholesale change, but maybe that's not for the executive branch. Beto would probably get a lot of center/independent/sick of Trump Pub types, which is cool. And he definitely fucks. Would be good to have another president who fucks.

Seeing Wake's St. Patty's uniforms this weekend got me thinking about the best college baseball jerseys. I have come to the conclusion that Coastal's Pinstripe Uniform is the best college D1 baseball uniform, very reminiscent of the original Marlins. Classic with a twist that can not be confused with another school. As this is the Pit and not the Tunnels, I will happily listen to other suggestions and by no way claim that my decision is the only correct choice.

COASMZ0601A_Z_grande.jpg

I am a very liberal dude, but I don't particularly feel it necessary at this point to have the most liberal President. I want a President who will sign liberal legislation, and whose administration will operate progressively, but I'm not convinced it's necessarily healthy for our country to have the President him/herself be at the far edge of either side of the political spectrum. Just my opinion at the moment. I acknowledge there are good arguments against this.

GOOD NEWS !!!?

I am a very liberal dude, but I don't particularly feel it necessary at this point to have the most liberal President. I want a President who will sign liberal legislation, and whose administration will operate progressively, but I'm not convinced it's necessarily healthy for our country to have the President him/herself be at the far edge of either side of the political spectrum. Just my opinion at the moment. I acknowledge there are good arguments against this.

I talked to a Republican yesterday at a St. Patrick's Day party who doesn't like Donald and wants Bill Weld to run for president. He said absent Bill Weld he either won't vote or would "consider" Joe Biden.

I was like...okay.

I talked to a Republican yesterday at a St. Patrick's Day party who doesn't like Donald and wants Bill Weld to run for president. He said absent Bill Weld he either won't vote or would "consider" Joe Biden.

I was like...okay.

I miss St. Patty's in Boston, where did you go? I heard the parade was wild with McGregor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back