• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like Beto's climate change approach, way too right of center. Seems like he and Klobs are just hoping the market will take care of it, and uh, it won't.

But he's handsome and charismatic and if that's what's needed to beat Trump, cool. I feel like the incrementalism approach really sucks and there's a new wave/generation of progressive Dems ready to take over and make more wholesale change, but maybe that's not for the executive branch. Beto would probably get a lot of center/independent/sick of Trump Pub types, which is cool. And he definitely fucks. Would be good to have another president who fucks.

It would be kind of funny watching Trump be forced to campaign in Texas. I can't imagine many GOP nominees ever worried about losing Texas.

I think it's fair to say the first president who fucked was Jefferson.

Look at John Tyler. This dude absolutely never fucked:

165px-Tyler_Daguerreotype_crop_%28restoration%29.jpg

Then a big time lull until Lincoln. Not a lot of fucking for a while during reconstruction, but Teddy Roosevelt fucked BIG TIME. Kennedy obviously. Nixon categorically did not fuck. Clinton, Obama, Beto, that's quite the list of recent Dems who fucked.

What Republican presidents even fucked other than Teddy? Maybe Hoover? I could see an argument for W.

But like look at Harding. Dude had one of the horniest president names, but this guy was an incel if I've ever seen one:

165px-Warren_G_Harding-Harris_%26_Ewing.jpg

I refuse to do any research, these are my takes.

Then a big time lull until Lincoln. Not a lot of fucking for a while during reconstruction, but Teddy Roosevelt fucked BIG TIME. Kennedy obviously. Nixon categorically did not fuck. Clinton, Obama, Beto, that's quite the list of recent Dems who fucked.

What Republican presidents even fucked other than Teddy? Maybe Hoover? I could see an argument for W.

But like look at Harding. Dude had one of the horniest president names, but this guy was an incel if I've ever seen one:

Washington definitely fucked. That dude used to dance all night at house parties.

Grant was a Republican who fucked.

Ulysses_S._Grant_1870-1880.jpg

Reagan was a Republican who was a former Hollywood actor with two pretty fetching wives.

ZnyiwFr.jpg

dude, Tyler definitely fucked. he still has living grandchildren.

Here's how it happened. John Tyler became president in 1841. He had eight children with his first wife, who died while he was in office. At 52, he married 22-year-old Julia Gardiner. They had seven children, for a total of 15 -- the most of any president. He was 63 when son Lyon Tyler was born, whose first wife also died. Lyon also had a very young second wife, and was 75 years old when Harrison Tyler was born in 1928.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-two-of-president-john-tylers-grandsons-are-still-alive/

I appreciate Townie helping restore the CT to its former glory as we all mill around the boards waiting for the coaching search to start in earnest.

you'd think with a little time off and some contemplation, townie might slow down on the lies

alas

Grant was a Republican who fucked.

Ulysses_S._Grant_1870-1880.jpg

Reagan was a Republican who was a former Hollywood actor with two pretty fetching wives.

ZnyiwFr.jpg

So Grant was actually really shy around women, also he was really short, and we all know women love tall guys.

I would suggest Millard Filmore, who Queen Victoria apparently said was the most handsome man she had ever met.

13_millard_fillmore.jpg

Damn it someone beat me to posting the John Tyler grandchild nugget. Love that piece of trivia.

I talked to a Republican yesterday at a St. Patrick's Day party who doesn't like Donald and wants Bill Weld to run for president. He said absent Bill Weld he either won't vote or would "consider" Joe Biden.

I was like...okay.

I've already heard my in-laws bitching about how all the candidates the Dems want to run are way too liberal for them, probably 3 or 4 times. They're Republicans, hate Trump, and voted for Hillary. I just kinda nod along but what I really want to say is that their votes don't mean a goddamn thing and Dems don't need them to win.

Which means he still fucked, obviously, just other studly dudes. If you think about it, it explains a lot. Nancy refusing, out of jealousy, to intervene when his former lover Rock Hudson sought her intervention in granting him AIDS treatment. The regressive social policies out of self loathing. The latent racism due to his unrequited love with Sammy Davis, Jr., etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back