• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
20+ Presidential posts and zero responses about Buchanan's "bachelor" status. There is a reason an overtly religious Mary Todd was so haunted by the previous activities that had occurred in the White House. And it wasn't the ghost of her son.

Now which ones likely had a bit of gay in them?

20+ Presidential posts and zero responses about Buchanan's "bachelor" status. There is a reason an overtly religious Mary Todd was so haunted by the previous activities that had occurred in the White House. And it wasn't the ghost of her son.

Pretty sure historians would link these two posts.

wait so your argument against Tyler fucking is that just because he had kids doesn't mean he fucks, while at the same time saying no Washington kids = no fucking

Just because Martha wasn't fertile doesn't mean they weren't getting down on the reg. Also, it seems pretty obvious that GW was hot and heavy with Sally Fairfax.

image.jpg

Young Martha Washington was definitely a 1.

Ugh i have to do everything ok so having kids =/= fucking and not having kids =/= not fucking, but it is helpful data

in the case of tyler it's just that dude had regularly scheduled monthly sex with his wife missionary style for exactly the duration of this song (it played in the background during)

in the case of washington, i could be persuaded that he fucked, same with W. martha had kids from a previous marriage and maybe george just wasn't about more kids, i could understand that. but to me after touring mount vernon on a company trip this past year, i just kinda feel like he was a dork who like, reluctantly helped found america.

you know i feel like taft fucked, this was a big oversight

800px-Wm_H_Taft_smiling_1908.jpg

rooseveltpresidentcoolfeatured-1380x620_rev1.jpg

you are looking at a picture of Teddy's vinegar stroke

yea teddy fucked big time. BIG TIME.

we had some serious horn dogs for president in clinton and kennedy, but i bet teddy was a damn freak

rough rider

man i just googled "teddy fucked" and i do not recommend it

aww yeah that's the i fuck and i fuckin know it face

James Buchanan almost certainly. Only bachelor President, and had a special close relationship with William Rufus King. King was often referred to as Buchanan's better half and wife.

I don’t think either of us would be good at that. We are working at the Children’s hospital today though.

Abduct one of the kids setting off a nationwide man/woman/cat hunt, then say it was the kid's idea all along and you are the real victim. And your cat.

Abduct one of the kids setting off a nationwide man/woman/cat hunt, then say it was the kid's idea all along and you are the real victim. And your cat.

Nah, blame the whole thing on the cat. Brainwash the kid to get him to go along with it.

I think it's kinda strange that -phobia is the preferred suffix for malicious feelings toward a group of people

always felt insufficient

-phobia = fear
miso- = hatred

e.g. misoislamist seems like the solution for Islam

the real question is does this hypothetical person hate or fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back