• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man, that's gonna be a legit good presentation.

kory has been talking up the evils of NBA2K in detail for years now

Get ready to talk for twenty minutes, answer implicitly hostile or self-interested questions for ten minutes, and then drink and hang with your future best friends for three days in a (hopefully) cool city. Conferences are the best.

Did you hear that TKory ? You're going to have friends !

Mike Trout about to sign an extension with the Angels for a few bucks.

Almost as much as I'll win in Powerball coming up. Peanuts. Sorry, Trout.

I calculate Pi as far as it will allow and I figure it will eventually come good. Foolproof. Feeling good about tomorrow's drawing because we are so close to Pi day.

Maybe we should award Mike Trout an honorary degree so we can start hitting him for alumni donations.

the sports board meltdown wave is cresting, just about to break

If he gets another year, we might as well switch off the sports board for a few weeks otherwise the whole boards are going to crash.

Keeping Manning would just be absolutely crazy, so I refuse to believe that'll happen.

A guy I worked with years back actually left to take another job. We had a going away party for him and everything. He was there for a week, hated it, and ended up coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back